Started my own martial art!

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm just curious so no offense is meant, ok? Does the wise man get bopped up side the head a lot for not paying attention?

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I want to join! ME ME ME ME, the only thing is I can sense a rift in leadership here, I mean, Grandmaster Infy is missing, although I reckon he's probably just sitting back and watching his subjects to see who is loyal

*gets down on knees and bows* All hail Grandmaster Infy.

If there IS a rift, and the art splits into two through arguments, which side is best to join? the tree lovers or the tree haters?

And do we have a logo? I want a nice training suit with a logo on.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just curious so no offense is meant, ok? Does the wise man get bopped up side the head a lot for not paying attention?

Probably wade...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to join! ME ME ME ME, the only thing is I can sense a rift in leadership here, I mean, Grandmaster Infy is missing, although I reckon he's probably just sitting back and watching his subjects to see who is loyal

*gets down on knees and bows* All hail Grandmaster Infy.

If there IS a rift, and the art splits into two through arguments, which side is best to join? the tree lovers or the tree haters?

And do we have a logo? I want a nice training suit with a logo on.

These question are BEYOND my answering..We must wait for the return of Grandmaster Infy..He is all knowing and all wise...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
These question are BEYOND my answering..We must wait for the return of Grandmaster Infy..He is all knowing and all wise...

There speaks a loyal subject! I'm in the tree haters! A small amount of propaganda is enough for me, I'm shallow and can be swayed easily by a man in authority.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll be like Switzerland....be neutral.....Just wait and see who wins.....and try not to piss anyone off.

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Can I please join too? pleasepleaseplease

I know great spy technics and I am sure that A dutch Girl can be a help from the European Continent. I am the best, if the Germans and the Dutch were aware of that they would all bow for me and of course I will only bow to you with much joy my deadly, reckless and most beloved grandmaster Infy.
love0030.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree Abafungool, you could be a big help in spreading our fame..Where oh where is Grandmaster Infy..One begins to wonder...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There speaks a loyal subject! I'm in the tree haters! A small amount of propaganda is enough for me, I'm shallow and can be swayed easily by a man in authority.

Flattery will get you EVERYTHING...

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All hail to the Almighty Drac!!

Unless Infy comes back....in that case.......All Hail to the Almighty Infy!!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Does everything include a logo I can print out and safety pin to my tracksuit? Can it have a picture of a dog weeing up a tree? PLEASE!

HEY!!!! Watch the tree references..... That very likely might be a tree I want to or need to beat and I do not like beating soiled trees.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
HEY!!!! Watch the tree references..... That very likely might be a tree I want to or need to beat and I do not like beating soiled trees.

Sorry Xue, I wasn't thinking properly, of course we don't want you beating up soiled trees. How about a picture of a cat clawing a tree? Would that be ok with you?

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am beginning to believe that CorkyKS may have done something to your beloved Transcended Grandmaster Infy... which means of course if he has I get to start quoting enter the dragon again.

I know nothink! Nothink! Infy probably just evolved into a being of pure light or something. You know, Transcended Grandmaster stuff.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right! Which only emphasizes the need for us as his earthly minions to perform our duties of selling videos and beating trees.

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
I could spread it in Europe and perhaps also gain new members for the WAA.

His true, wise and holy words shall be heard by those who can handle it and are worth it!!!

Ugh!! A-bow-fangool has spoken.

**feels miserable, wants to see great grandmaster**

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
**feels miserable, wants to see great grandmaster**

Don't we all, it's my life's ambition to meet the great GrandMaster... look I know I've only been a member since today, but it IS my life's ambition ok? I have only just realised it but it doesn't mean it's not true because I didn't know it.

*Stares around daring anyone to deny it*

Latest Discussions