Started my own martial art!

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sir I went out at lunchtime and beat up: -

3 Horse Chestnuts
2 English Oaks (That was tough on the hands so I kicked them into submission)
4 Beech trees
1 Holly bush, which, although a bush, was extreemly good at defensive manouevers
2 Apple trees (I had to have lunch)
and a cherry blossom.

I am proud to report that there are no willows within sight, but I somewhat resemble a confetti covered wedding guest after the cherry blossom tree incident. The apples are giving me stomach ache but I will fight it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sir I went out at lunchtime and beat up: -

3 Horse Chestnuts
2 English Oaks (That was tough on the hands so I kicked them into submission)
4 Beech trees
1 Holly bush, which, although a bush, was extreemly good at defensive manouevers
2 Apple trees (I had to have lunch)
and a cherry blossom.

I am proud to report that there are no willows within sight, but I somewhat resemble a confetti covered wedding guest after the cherry blossom tree incident. The apples are giving me stomach ache but I will fight it.

Very good :mst:

I especially like the "confetti covered wedding guest" part. Although not really important to world domination it is pretty funny.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did not realize that no rays were to be involved. So, I ran through my neighborhood, and beat up 2 norweigian firs, more pine trees, some maples, and 40 flowering apple trees!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I did not realize that no rays were to be involved. So, I ran through my neighborhood, and beat up 2 norweigian firs, more pine trees, some maples, and 40 flowering apple trees!

You need hobby and TREE BEATING does not qualify...

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
but watch out for the squirrels..... it would be best if you did not disturb the squirrels....

may i suggest that we need a more humane "squirrel catapult" than the one on youtube? i can start the development process as soon as i get the lumber, the strobe lights, slip n' slide, a moon bounce and the proper robotics.

as for the trees how bout a http://media.damagedreality.com/V8ChainSaw.avi ??

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't do any tree beating today, the squirrals have found me. They were guarding the trees.

I'm sorry Master Sheng I failed. I shall sneak out a midnight and obliterate the local park.

Latest Discussions