Programs are amazing

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
it works fine in firefox

only some IE users have problems, no idea why
Ahhhh...yes, I can see it fine with FF. I think it has to do with the scripts that you have in there. Did you do build this off of MSOffice applications or dreamweaver, or...?

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tools like little dragons and BBC are just that... tools. Used by a poor mechanic, the highest quality tools will enable him to ruin a car. Used by a good mechanic, those same tools will enable him to better repair the car.

Likewise, used as nothing more than a commercial gimmick paired with lackluster or unsound instruction, they can degrade a school. Used wisely and paired with quality instruction, they help you to connect with your students more effectively and thus, train them better and for longer.

Great to hear that it is working for you!

Daniel

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know I started several new ways of teaching in the school and to my amazement everything is going well. In the Little Dragons program five new students in the first week, my wife is taking care of that one. We also added the Black belt club and had four new students join that. We have done a semi less workout for the adults and we have 6 new adults. so all in all we are moving forward, I still teach my too classes a day which is the fight team and my adult and teenagers that do not mind a hard workout. Thanks for all the help from alot of you.

Sounds like you are having fun with it!

(and to tell you the truth, the Little Dragons are a fun class to teach...testing some times, but those little Boogers are too funny some times!)

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sounds like you are having fun with it!

(and to tell you the truth, the Little Dragons are a fun class to teach...testing some times, but those little Boogers are too funny some times!)
Just don't show any fear....they can always smell fear!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry, I am so glad to read that things are going well with your school. I know from your posts that some of these changes meant a lot of difficult decisions. I am happy most of all that you are happy with the progress so far.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, I am so glad to read that things are going well with your school. I know from your posts that some of these changes meant a lot of difficult decisions. I am happy most of all that you are happy with the progress so far.

Thank you Peter and I am hoping to see you at the US Open this year.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Keep posting your business ideas Terry. I am finding them helpful with my own school and programs that I offer.

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Glad its all worked out in the end Terry as I know it was weighing heavily on your mind.. and best of all, your stil doibng the hard core classes.

We gotta do what we gotta do to survive!

Stuart

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know I started several new ways of teaching in the school and to my amazement everything is going well. In the Little Dragons program five new students in the first week, my wife is taking care of that one. We also added the Black belt club and had four new students join that. We have done a semi less workout for the adults and we have 6 new adults. so all in all we are moving forward, I still teach my too classes a day which is the fight team and my adult and teenagers that do not mind a hard workout. Thanks for all the help from alot of you.

Although I don’t know you personally, I have grown to like you from LPT. The best of luck to you Terry. I am glad things worked out for you. :asian:

Latest Discussions