Photos from your Studio

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok here is a action shot of Steve, and a pic of Derek aka Chefs (sorry it's blurry)

Attachments

• $Steve.JPG
    $Steve.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 311
  • $Derek.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 317

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well Im behind the camera, and Raewyn was all shy as well....maybe next time ill get some good ones of us!

mj-hi-yah said:
Sarah please tell Dan I said, "ME - OW!!!" :D Also Sarah your training area is cool! And where are you and Raisin?

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sarah.... Those pics wernt to bad. Dan's a babe aye Fuzzy!!!!!!! He's one hot damn man!!!!

Sarah... you can take a photo of me and Colin (my little stud muffin) at our next training, so everyone can see what studley men we train with!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pics, the first one is Raewyn and Derek and the Second one is with Tom, another training buddy.

Attachments

• $Raewyn & Derek.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 278
  • $Raewyn & Derek & Tom.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 275

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great pictures, everyone! Sarah, you can mail either Steve or Dan to us here in the states [maybe MJ and some other ladies can split the postage with me & we can have them flown in somewhere central, like the midwest--hubba, hubba!;)] Your workout area looks like fun; I like the Bruce Lee posters--good inspiration. :ultracool

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
You just made Steve's day, I just emiled him to tell him he's got a fan....by the way, he's single... .....I won't be seeing Dan till next Tuesday, but I'll be sure to tell him that you girls think he's hot, but then again he already knows he's hot! LOL

Gin-Gin said:
Great pictures, everyone! Sarah, you can mail either Steve or Dan to us here in the states [maybe MJ and some other ladies can split the postage with me & we can have them flown in somewhere central, like the midwest--hubba, hubba!;)] Your workout area looks like fun; I like the Bruce Lee posters--good inspiration. :ultracool

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No No No Gin-Gin I saw Dan first, i've got bids ;) lord knows sarah you go telling those guys they'll definately join MT and all of this will go straight to their heads they'll just float their way over to the states ;)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dan aleady know we love him!! When ever we are learning Pressure Points, Raewyn and I run straight to Dan to practise....hehehe, he has us figured now, he said the other day "oh you just wanna feel my leg", to which I replied "yep, your lucky we dont know any points on your butt" hehehehehe

FUZZYJ692000 said:
No No No Gin-Gin I saw Dan first, i've got bids ;) lord knows sarah you go telling those guys they'll definately join MT and all of this will go straight to their heads they'll just float their way over to the states ;)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Dan aleady know we love him!! When ever we are learning Pressure Points, Raewyn and I run straight to Dan to practise....hehehe, he has us figured now, he said the other day "oh you just wanna feel my leg", to which I replied "yep, your lucky we dont know any points on your butt" hehehehehe

:rofl: lol you're too funny

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarah said:
:rofl:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gin-Gin said:
Great pictures, everyone! Sarah, you can mail either Steve or to us here in the states [maybe MJ and some other ladies can split the postage with me & we can have them flown in somewhere central, like the midwest--hubba, hubba!;)] Your workout area looks like fun; I like the Bruce Lee posters--good inspiration. :ultracool
We shall have no problem raising the money me thinks!!! :D We can have a cat fight to raise it! :supcool: LOL

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
No No No Gin-Gin I saw Dan first, i've got bids ;)
No worries Fuzzy I just want to work the pressure points on him LOL!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raisin looks adorable now we need to see you Sarah!:)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
We shall have no problem raising the money me thinks!!! :D We can have a cat fight to raise it! :supcool: LOL
Meow! ;) I hope Sarah doesn't tell them about this (like Fuzzy said), or else they really will get big heads & float all the way over here!!:lol:

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, here is one more of Dan, hes not facing the camera, but it is all I have for now. Will get him to do a bit of a photo shoot later...hehehe

Attachments

• $Pic.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 282

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raisin said:
man.............. I look bloody awful!!!!!! not photogenic at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, You look Bloody Awful ....

Yes, You look Bloody Dang Awful ....

Yes, You look Bloody Dang Awful Good :)

Latest Discussions