$MrCBellaFingersm.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 325
OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good times as always.. Good food and best of all.. Great companionship with each other..
Our Thanks to Mr Dennis Conatser for yet another Very Successful Seminar and the Amazing wealth of EPAK he bestows on us..

Thank you Sir~!!

*Salute*

~Tess

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
And for MJ~!! The Sneak Attack was a Success *Snickers and Snorts*
Course I had to enlist help.. ;)
OMG... HA HA HA HA HA! All I can say is, "that is priceless!" Thanks for taking on the task my queen! :asian: By the way...you've taught that kitty a lot about targeting too! :D As for all the other photos you guys look great! Obviously, a fun time all around!:supcool:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Love the pictures! Especially the one with everybody lying on the floor and the one with the kitten! :)

Robyn :asian:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
it was so funny, tess and mike were in talking with mr. c and we were all so exhausted for the previous day, some of us days, that we were using eachother as pillows. tess came out to beckon us and she just couldn't resist the temptation to take a short nappers witht he rest of us :)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Strutting their stuff..

Good thing they didn't realize it was a 'testing'
yes...it was a very good thing indeed....now I must go check the bathroom for my confidence...it's probably somewhere near the toilet bowl deodorizer...:)

Maltair

Blue Belt
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
it was so funny, tess and mike were in talking with mr. c and we were all so exhausted for the previous day, some of us days, that we were using eachother as pillows. tess came out to beckon us and she just couldn't resist the temptation to take a short nappers witht he rest of us :)
Hey FuzzyJ, did you know in your info on the right you listed your art as "Mr. Ed Parker's American Kenop-1st brown" :whip: :uhyeah:

p.s. I'm going to take some pics of my dojo and post them this week.

T

TheRustyOne

Glad tess didn't put up the pic of my sleeve...ooh...we get bored sometimes...

seminar was funner than heck! although, i think we're all feelin it...

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great pics! It looks like you guys had fun with Mr. C.
He's such a great wealth of Kenpo information (but I don't have to tell you guys that);)

K

KenpoGirl

LMAO Picturea are perfect. Shows you guys at your best. (including the one where everyone is passed out) ;)

Looks like you all had a great time once again. No doubt Mr. C did a great job with the seminars as usual.

Dot
:asian:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's for sure Dot, you know us, we all just use one another as pillows, especially my brother he's so comfy to lay on, he's got lots of padding :) ....Mr. C did a great job, i haven't come out of his seminar hurting that bad, ever. All of us at the college saw eachother today and we're all still gimping around :idunno: ...you can tell who went to the classes for sure...but we did learn a lot and cleaned things up too that needed polishing on

T

TheRustyOne

...The pain isn't as bad today...but it still hurts to crawl into bed...

and seeing as my bed is on the floor...this is true!

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This picture has a good look at our school... from a recent promotion ceremony...
101602.jpg

Latest Discussions