Moving the school

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have finally found the perfect location for my new school signed the lease today and going to get the paint and everything else. The location is only about a mile away so will not loose anybody and it has a high cieling, no pole down the middle and plenty of space like I have now. When I get it done will post pics. The gentleman is keeping my same rate as if I never moved which means no raise in tuition which makes all my parents happy. More to come in a few days.

I have finally found the perfect location for my new school signed the lease today and going to get the paint and everything else. The location is only about a mile away so will not loose anybody and it has a high cieling, no pole down the middle and plenty of space like I have now. When I get it done will post pics. The gentleman is keeping my same rate as if I never moved which means no raise in tuition which makes all my parents happy. More to come in a few days.

Sounds like win-win-win all 'round, Terry—well done! Looking forward to your pics.

Congratulations Terry!
icon14.gif

Sounds good. Best of luck with the move.

Kosho

Congrats Terry!! Looking forward to the pics!!:ultracool

Oh, man, if it doesn't have a pole, it's not a real school! :ultracool

Actually, we got lucky on our last move. Our floor area has two poles, but they are on the sides of the workout area and not in the middle.

Good luck in your new facility!

Congratz on the new move!!! Very exciting!

That's great!

Where is your new location?

R. McLain

That's great!

Where is your new location?

R. McLain

It is on Stadium Drive between Division and Abram. When I get it done you will one of the first I invite to come see the place.

Latest Discussions

Back