Moving the school

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have finally found the perfect location for my new school signed the lease today and going to get the paint and everything else. The location is only about a mile away so will not loose anybody and it has a high cieling, no pole down the middle and plenty of space like I have now. When I get it done will post pics. The gentleman is keeping my same rate as if I never moved which means no raise in tuition which makes all my parents happy. More to come in a few days.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have finally found the perfect location for my new school signed the lease today and going to get the paint and everything else. The location is only about a mile away so will not loose anybody and it has a high cieling, no pole down the middle and plenty of space like I have now. When I get it done will post pics. The gentleman is keeping my same rate as if I never moved which means no raise in tuition which makes all my parents happy. More to come in a few days.

Sounds like win-win-win all 'round, Terry—well done! Looking forward to your pics.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry!
icon14.gif

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds good. Best of luck with the move.

Kosho

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Terry!! Looking forward to the pics!!:ultracool

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh, man, if it doesn't have a pole, it's not a real school! :ultracool

Actually, we got lucky on our last move. Our floor area has two poles, but they are on the sides of the workout area and not in the middle.

Good luck in your new facility!

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratz on the new move!!! Very exciting!

rmclain

Black Belt
Reaction score

That's great!

Where is your new location?

R. McLain

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's great!

Where is your new location?

R. McLain

It is on Stadium Drive between Division and Abram. When I get it done you will one of the first I invite to come see the place.

Latest Discussions