New Dojo

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
At the Hawaiian Kempo Gathering i talked to some people about possibly getting a new location for my dojo. Well i just wanted to tell people that i have signed the lease and started gutting out my new building. It is about 1 1/2 miles from my old one and even though it is a short distance it is unbelievable the difference in location. I will now be right in the center of Chelmsford Ma. there are some small pics on my webpage, just showing the outside and the mess of an inside.
Jesse
www.dpkempo.com

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your dream is becoming a reality...The best of luck..Keep us posted on the progress..

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent! Good luck and good fortune to you Jesse! :asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
congrads on the new place
let us know when it is open so we can all pay a visit

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
At the Hawaiian Kempo Gathering i talked to some people about possibly getting a new location for my dojo. Well i just wanted to tell people that i have signed the lease and started gutting out my new building. It is about 1 1/2 miles from my old one and even though it is a short distance it is unbelievable the difference in location. I will now be right in the center of Chelmsford Ma. there are some small pics on my webpage, just showing the outside and the mess of an inside.
Jesse
www.dpkempo.com

It's a fantastic move, and I know you will do well with it. I can't wait to see it come together.

Matt

OP
RevIV

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I appreciate all the great messages. Thanks, its going to be fun thats for sure, as the progress goes (quickly i hope) i will post some pictures of the outcome.
Jesse

Latest Discussions