martial arts scam - beware!!

Dusty

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Below is my email documentation of a scam that was attempted on me. I realized it was a scam by about the 3rd email, but i kept it going as long as i could to see how much info i could get on them. Everything was eventually forwarded onto the RCMP, The FBI and Interpol through Royal Bank of Canada security.
Below is each email correspndance in its entirety as well as my thoughts. All i hope is that i was able to save one person from being scammed by these scumbags.
Enjoy!

The originating email:
Hello,

I will be in your area for 8 weeks vacation with my younger brother, Samuel. I am 27 and he, 21 and we will love to have a PRIVATE martial arts training during our stay as part of activities lined for the vacation. We have no prior knowledge of martial arts thus we are freshers. We are not training to fight but to exercise, learn the art of self defence, self confidence, keep feat and to also have at least a little knowledge of the martial art skill.
Can your program, schedule and packages accommodate us and meet our needs? Please do get back to me with availability and the total cost of training under you for 4hrs, 4 times a week for the 2 months. And what is your mode of payment (do you have facility for receiving credit card payment)? Please provide us with every information necessary for us to achieve our goal. Our Vacation starts on the 25th of October and will we'll leave on the 24th of December (Christmas eve). Your professional advise as regards how best to fashion the lesson on daily basis is welcomed.

Expecting your reply.

Kind Regards

Robert Belilaqua
Bristol

My response:
Hi there.
Thanks for taking the time to inquire into our school. We would love to host you. We do have private lessons, but I must warn you they are rather expensive. Are you looking at 4 hours per day, or 4 hours per week?
Dusty

At this point i had no idea it was a scam. I have had people from other countries drop by for a few weeks of training before.

His response:

Please let me know the cost per hr, then I can decided how many classes we can afford since it is too expensive.

My response:

On 04/10/2009, Dusty Miner ******** wrote:
Hi There.
Private lessons are $50 per hour per person.
You may want to consider a group training lesson instead.
The cost for the two of you to train in group classes for two months would be around $485 and that would get you access to 13 classes per week.
Dusty

His response:

Hi Dusty,

Your suggestion of a group training lesson for the both of us is nice but that will not afford me the opportunity to have enough time for the manuscript I am coming over to finish. Samuel can can be coming for the group if he wishes but that will not work with me. So what will happen is that you'll take us on a one and half hour private class per day for 3 times weekly for the 8 weeks. Will you be free to take us during the morning time or....? Please let me have you time schedule, this will go a long way to help plan the time I will allocate to my manuscript. Based on your quotation of $50 per person per hr, it will then cost $3600 for the one and half class, three time every week for the 8 weeks. Is this calculation right? Please let me know. And what is your mode of payment?

Expecting your reply.

Regards

At this point i was still being scammed as although i found it kind of odd, some people do have that kind of money to through around. I was starting to get a little suspicious, but still not full comprehending what was going on.
My response:

On 05/10/2009, Dusty Miner ****** wrote:
> Your calculations are correct. We accept every method of payment except American express. Credit card, debit card, cash and cheque all apply.
I will check with my instructors tomorrow and see what times they have available in the mornings and get back to you.
Dusty

I talked it over with my instructors and i had one that was free in the mornings to accomodate them. Still oblivious at this point. Just a weird feeling.

His response:

> Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 01:02:14
> To: Dusty Miner<*****>
> Subject: Proceed

Hello Dusty,

Please when will you be on seat to take my card details for the payment? Meanwhile, I will require you to process an extra charge of $6000 for my travel/logistc agent from the card. This is because I wouldn't want the card to be processed at multiple points for security reasons. This then means that you are processing your $3600 and his $6000.

Get back to me with your confirmation and when you will be on seat so that I can send across the carde details. I will as well need your phone number so I can contact you if need be

Regards

NB: This is a request please

now my internal alarm is going off like crazy. Seeing the additional $6000 charge woke me up and made me realize what was going on. Plus i was now seeing the little things that were slipping by, like the atrocious english, spelling mistakes, etc. So i wanted to see where it was going, so i still played along.
My response:

On 08/10/2009,***** wrote:
I am ready to go when you are.
Phone number is *****
Due to the large amount, we have to charge a surcharge of 3 percent as our credit card processor charges us.
Please send your credit card number.
Dusty

I put the 3% surcharge in there for a reason which will become more obvious in a few emails.
His response:
Hello Dusty,

Here is the credit card details as required so you can process both charges. You are required to process in bit until you charge the total sum needed for both payments.

Card Type: Visa
Name on Card: Alexander V (Sponsor's name) Card Number: 44**********xxxx visa has disabled this card number, but still...:) Card Cvv: *** Card Exp Date: xx/xx

Please do write me upon reception and you are also required to get back to me with the slip confirmation of the charges for my perusal and documentation.

Warmest Regards

Robert Belilaqua

As soon as i got this card number, i called visa security. They informed me that the card number was registered to a man who lives in alabama and that this was definately a scam. They thanked me for informing them and shut that card number down immediately. Still, i kept playing along. :)
My response:

Hi Robert.
I processed your payment today in increments of $1000 right up to $9888 ($3600 for private lessons, $6000 for your travel expenses and $288 in credit card charges) Everything went through no problems and I have one of my instructors lined up to teach you and your brother when you arrive.
She feels that mornings would work best.
We await your arrival.
Thanks,
Dusty

This line was total BS. After talking with Visa security i was totally pissed off. Since i know that they can no longer use that card number, i thought i would have some fun. :)

His response:

Thanks for your email,
You are required to get back to me with the slip confirmation of the charges for our perusal and office documentation. Be so kind to inform me when the fund would be posted in your account so that we can proceed with other arrangements as i want every arrangement to be finalized and secured on time.

Warmest Regards

Robert Belilaqua

My response:

Hi Robert.
No worries. I checked my account this morning and the money was deposited in there.
The slip confirmation # 0000460980871 - made this number up
I can provide you with a copy when you arrive.
When do you plan on arriving?
Looking forward to meeting you.
Dusty

His response:

Hello Dusty,
Thanks for your email update,
Am making available our logistic consultant account details to enable you transfer the balance of $6,000.00 to them so that they can proceed in rendering their services to us.

Here is their account details,

R B C ROYAL BANK FINANCIAL GROUP.
AD:1919 LAWRENCE AVE. EAST TORONTO,
ONTARIO , M1R2Y6, CANADA.
SWIFT: ROYCCAT2.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 06182-003-4511630
BENF: HUSSEIN HAMDAN.

You are required to get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer slip for our perusal and office documentation and also to forward to the logistic consultant to enable them commence with their services to us since they render prepaid services.

In regards to our arrival date, Our Vacation will starts on the 25th of October and will we'll leave on the 24th of December (Christmas
eve)

Kind Regards

Robert Belilaqua

As soon as i got this info, i called royal Bank, which happens to be my bank and i talked to their security people. They said that this sort of thing happens on a regular basis. The owner of the account listed above is non existent and they doubt that much will come of it, but they would forward all info to the FBI, RCMP and Interpol.
my response:

Hi Robert.
> I'm confused. Wouldn't it just be easier to write you a cheque? I can transfer the money if you would like but I would much rather write a cheque.
> I made an error on the credit card transaction fee. I thought it was 3 percent but it was 3.5. I tried running through another $48 through on your card but it looks like it was maxed out.
> Before I can transfer the money I need to recover the final $48. I have an account set up through paypal.
> If you can send me that money into my paypal account, I will get the money transfered over for you tomorrow morning.
> My paypal account is my email address:
> ********
> Thanks,
> Dusty

Now i am playing with him. I wanted to see if they would deposit this money into my paypal account. i was able to use this tactic to keep him going for a while and really tick him off.. :)

His response:

Hello Dusty,

You are right, please instead of waiting, deduct the $48 from the agent's money and send him the balance of $5952. I will ask my bank to activate the card so that charges can be processed on it by next week.
Until then please wire the balance to the agent's account details provided and get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer slip for my perusal and office documentation and also to forward to the logistic consultant to enable them commence with their services as we dont have too many time left.

Expecting to hear from you.

Regards

Robert Belilaqua

i ignored him. he thinks i have his money.

Hello Dusty,
Thanks for your email,
I would have transferred the balance of $48.00 to you as you requested through your paypal account but unfortunately i don't have account with paypal to make the said transfer. Yes i have called our bank and they said that they are doing upgrade in their system database that is the reason why you were unable to process the balance of $48.00.

Considering the nearness of time, it become so imperative that you should proceed to send the balance to the agent to enhance immediate commencement of their services to us which more or less is a matter of compulsion in as much as our arrival and booking in your facility is concern.
You are required to deduct $48.00 and send the balance to the consultant bank account details provided to you base on our authorization.
You are required to get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer slip so documentation purpose.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Regards
Robert Belilaqua

still ignoring. :)

Hey Dusty,
You must be crazy, don't you know that what you are holding is someones money and this money is mapped out for a purpose and the purpose have not been achieved. I give you 48 hours to have the money sent to the logistic consultant or you have FBI knocked at your door.
How can you be giving me instruction on my money, don't you think that you are going beyond your reach?
Obviously your action does not portray professionalism in business as you are trying to go contrary to the ethic governing our contract.
your action is tantamount to criminal breach of contract and you know what it entails.

Unhappy Robert Belilaqua

Now that he is starting to get a little ticked off at me, i thought i would finally let him know that i always knew. here is his last email and then my response to it:

Hey Dusty,

You thought that you are smart,This time around you have failed. I have just called our bank and instructed them to block my account to avoid further charges from the credit card account and my instruction have been implemented. I have contacted my lawyer and will take a legal action at the expiration of 48 hours if you fail to adhere to my instruction.

Hi Robert.
Gee, I thought I was smart.
Like the day you sent me 'your' credit card number and I called visa because I knew it wasn't. They confirmed that it was a person in Alabama who owned that card, not you. And if you want to pretend you are from Bristol and are working on a manuscript, you might want to improve your english. It is atrocious!
I never ran the card through for $10000
Visa told me they would disable that card number immediately so no scumbags such as yourself can scam poor unsuspecting people again..
Speaking of the FBI, I forwarded all of these emails to Royal Bank security as soon as you gave me the account information. They informed me that they have forwarded all the information to the rcmp, Interpol and the FBI.
So hopefully, you should be hearing a knock on your door anytime soon.
Get a life loser. I hope that I have saved at least one person from getting scammed and I hope that you and everyone around you that is important to you suffer immensely!
Dusty

Here is his response. Its funny how they justify ripping someone off because of their situation.

Oh Dusty, you have realy done a nice job protecting ( as you said) someone in Alabama but you have not cared to know if this person in Bristol is dying or not. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE 3 DEGRESS AND STILL HAVE NO PLACE TO WORK AND NO ALLOWANCE? You might not want to know how it feels to feel when your colour has become an accursed thing to you anywhere you go in the land of the WHITES. The QUABECS of Canada knew what I am saying and the MAN IN ALABAMA would have been feeling the same way too if not that the likes of MARTIN LUTHER KING JR and ROSA PARK gave their life to salvage the scourge bedeviling the BLACK man. YOU CANNOT CLEAN THE PIG BY TAKING HIM TO THE BATHROOM AND LEAVING HIM TO GO BACK TO THE DIRT, TAKE HIM AWAY FROM THR DIRT AND YOU MUST HAVE SAVED A SOUL. Melancholies like us have no business with the dark corners of the law but when you fall knowing you have no one to catch you fall, you fall on anything close by. You cannot tell how it feels to feel like ME because you are positioned to see the bright side of life unconditionally but remember, the rich needs the poor to enjoy his riches. I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT SENSE IN COMMON SENSE but time tells when the breadfruit shall fall. ALL THINGS WORKS TOGETHER FOR GOOD....................(That is what the Holy Bible says).

I hope you can see what society can do to an innocent soul?

i really hope that by posting this, i am able to prevent at least one person from getting ripped off.
Dusty, kj

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Interesting to see the mechanics of the scam. Thank you.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know? I think we should get together a coalition of Americans to start sending blanket communications to good upstanding Nigerian citizens. We could do it in style! Set up posh call centers (routed through Pakistan of course!) direct mail brimming with glossy photos of sad-eyed children, Publisher's Clearing House, late night infomercials, the works. Show them how it's really done.

:rtfm:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh! I enjoyed reading your experience!

- Ceicei

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Simply brilliant on your part! Thanks for posting this so others are aware. :asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I seem to get one of those about once a month.

I have always said if they got to my area I would teach them for $X and asked where they planed on stayng in the area. I also tell them I only except cash or a bank draft when they walk through the door
I never respond to other corespondece from them w=except to say the same thing. They usualy do not write back

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
I received a similar scam attempt. It kinda threw me at first and then realized they were trying to scam me. I had placed an ad in Craigslist and they sent me a note. The communications were between me and a Dr. Medley. After my last note to Dr. Medley, I didn't hear from him. Here's how it went:

Subject: Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hello,

I hope you are doing fine today..Can you pls let me know if you are able to give lessons my Son and how much it will cost for a minimum time of 3hrs per week.

Pls get back to me asap so as to proceed with the arrangement.

Thanks

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Matthew,
Thank you for inquiring about Kung Fu. Wing Chun is a combat self defense system, it is not intended for children. Students must be 16 years of age (13 if they have participated in organized school sports). My I ask, how old is your son?
I offer group classes and private lessons for adults. I also offer private lesson family sessions and an accelerated training program for business professionals. Training is done during the evenings on weekdays and anytime on the weekends. Safety is the number one priority with my students. I understand you have responsiblilites and commitments that need your attention. Attached is a small write up concerning Wing Chun and my bio. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sifu
Wing Chun, hit hard, hit fast, hit first!

Subject: Re: .........................................Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hi ,

Thanks for getting back to me and for your commitment..Just to introduce myself to you...I am Mathew Medley, a practicing Pediatrics doctor....I was born and raised in Fresno,California, but am currently based in Manchester,United Kingdom with my wife and children where i work for with a private hospital..

My Son will be coming for a Vacation in the States,and i want him to be busy with something gainful and productive.Therefore, i just want to know if he can always come to you and teach him great things on Kung Fu 3 times a week of 1hr lesson per day..If this is possible,i will want you to get back to me with the cost of you teaching him for a month which can start as soon as he arrives..

He will be in the states in very soon and will be coming to your Place for 1 hour each morning/afternoon/evening..I do have someone that will always drive him down to your Place,i mean a Nanny or perhaps you can as well come to him..

My Son's name is Alex,he is 14 years old and he is just a beginner in Kung Fu. I will want you to calculate 1 hour per day for Monday,Wednesday,Friday or you can as well set 3 days that suites your availability for a MONTH,and get back to me so that we can arrange on payment.Kindly get back to me with..
Thanks and waiting to read from you soon.

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Dr. Medley,

May I ask where in South Carolina your son, Alex, will be staying? In Greenville, Spatanburg?

For private lessons, my normal fee is $150 an hour. But as a private student, he is also entitled to train with my regular group class. So for 3 private classes a week, the cost is $450 and one month would be $1,800. And then he may attend the regular classes, 2 classes a week, 2 hours each.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, he can come to my studio (from 6pm - 7pm) and train privately. Then afterwards, he may stay and train with the regular class from 7:30pm - 9:30pm. Fridays, I can go to him and teach. Or if you like, I can go to him and teach on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The choice is your.

Again, thank you for inquiring about Wing Chun and my services. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Sifu

Subject: Re: UPDATE.........................................Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hello ,

Thank you for the email and really appreciate your consistency..Well Alex is still new to this so you just have to start with him ok,so if there is any hand book needed for the lesson just let me know with the charges for it ok.

Am glad the way you have kept me posted on the lesson arrangements and more so I have accepted your offer and its ok by me,I have make contacts with my son concerning the arrangement of the tutoring which he told me is ok by him and that he will like to come as soon as possible for the lesson to commence.He should be in Greenville on or before 10/20/2009.

So I want you to know that i am going to pay for a month lesson which is $1,800 like you said and i want you to know that my client who is in US will be sending you my salary payment..Also i want you to know that the rest of the money will be used to get accommodation beside your location and any other arrangement for the lesson..

So as soon as you get the check payment,you will cash it and deduct your cost of tutoring of the lesson for a month and send/forward remaining balance to my Son's NANNY Via Money Gram.

Regarding this kindly get back to me with your full information to receive the check so that payment can be able to made out in time.

Your full name .............................................................
Your full address,apt # with zip code..................................
Your phone number for contact.................................

I have instructed Alex to get some of his picture for me so i can mail them to you for recognition ok...

Thanks you in the anticipation of your understanding and waiting to read from you soon.

Regards

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Dr. Medley,
I have a handbook, but it is a computer file. It is free, so I'll print one up and present it to your son on the day of his first lesson.
Concerning payment for the lessons, I only accept cash on the spot or certified bank checks from clients who are not local. If a check is used for payment, it should only be for the total amount of the private lessons, $1,800 and nothing more. Payment should be presented to me in person by your nanny or your son on the day of the first lesson (October 21st, 2009) or one day prior. This is my procedure due to the many scams operating on the internet today. Being an honorable person, I'm sure you understand. I do it this way for your financial safety and mine.
I can meet your son and his nanny in Greenville, South Carolina, on the 20th of October, in their hotel/motel lobby. Contact me by e-mail on the morning of the October 20th with the hotel name, nanny's name, and the time in which to meet. Please send me a picture of your son Alex so I may verify I'm meeting the right person. Because I am a small studio and teach to clientel who want to remain secret, at the day of ther meeting, I will give the nanny directions to my studio for Alex's first private session to commense at 6pm on the 21st of October.
I'm looking forward to meeting your son and teaching him the most awesome martial arts system ever devised.
Regards,

Sifu

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I received a similar scam attempt. It kinda threw me at first and then realized they were trying to scam me. I had placed an ad in Craigslist and they sent me a note. The communications were between me and a Dr. Medley. After my last note to Dr. Medley, I didn't hear from him. Here's how it went:

Subject: Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hello,

I hope you are doing fine today..Can you pls let me know if you are able to give lessons my Son and how much it will cost for a minimum time of 3hrs per week.

Pls get back to me asap so as to proceed with the arrangement.

Thanks

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Matthew,
Thank you for inquiring about Kung Fu. Wing Chun is a combat self defense system, it is not intended for children. Students must be 16 years of age (13 if they have participated in organized school sports). My I ask, how old is your son?
I offer group classes and private lessons for adults. I also offer private lesson family sessions and an accelerated training program for business professionals. Training is done during the evenings on weekdays and anytime on the weekends. Safety is the number one priority with my students. I understand you have responsiblilites and commitments that need your attention. Attached is a small write up concerning Wing Chun and my bio. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sifu

Subject: Re: .........................................Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hi ,

Thanks for getting back to me and for your commitment..Just to introduce myself to you...I am Mathew Medley, a practicing Pediatrics doctor....I was born and raised in Fresno,California, but am currently based in Manchester,United Kingdom with my wife and children where i work for with a private hospital..

My Son will be coming for a Vacation in the States,and i want him to be busy with something gainful and productive.Therefore, i just want to know if he can always come to you and teach him great things on Kung Fu 3 times a week of 1hr lesson per day..If this is possible,i will want you to get back to me with the cost of you teaching him for a month which can start as soon as he arrives..

He will be in the states in very soon and will be coming to your Place for 1 hour each morning/afternoon/evening..I do have someone that will always drive him down to your Place,i mean a Nanny or perhaps you can as well come to him..

My Son's name is Alex,he is 14 years old and he is just a beginner in Kung Fu. I will want you to calculate 1 hour per day for Monday,Wednesday,Friday or you can as well set 3 days that suites your availability for a MONTH,and get back to me so that we can arrange on payment.Kindly get back to me with..

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Dr. Medley,

May I ask where in South Carolina your son, Alex, will be staying? In Greenville, Spatanburg?

For private lessons, my normal fee is $150 an hour. But as a private student, he is also entitled to train with my regular group class. So for 3 private classes a week, the cost is $450 and one month would be $1,800. And then he may attend the regular classes, 2 classes a week, 2 hours each.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, he can come to my studio (from 6pm - 7pm) and train privately. Then afterwards, he may stay and train with the regular class from 7:30pm - 9:30pm. Fridays, I can go to him and teach. Or if you like, I can go to him and teach on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The choice is your.

Again, thank you for inquiring about Wing Chun and my services. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Sifu

Subject: Re: UPDATE.........................................Wing Chun Kung Fu Lessons (Moore)
Hello ,

Thank you for the email and really appreciate your consistency..Well Alex is still new to this so you just have to start with him ok,so if there is any hand book needed for the lesson just let me know with the charges for it ok.

Am glad the way you have kept me posted on the lesson arrangements and more so I have accepted your offer and its ok by me,I have make contacts with my son concerning the arrangement of the tutoring which he told me is ok by him and that he will like to come as soon as possible for the lesson to commence.He should be in Greenville on or before 10/20/2009.

So I want you to know that i am going to pay for a month lesson which is $1,800 like you said and i want you to know that my client who is in US will be sending you my salary payment..Also i want you to know that the rest of the money will be used to get accommodation beside your location and any other arrangement for the lesson..

So as soon as you get the check payment,you will cash it and deduct your cost of tutoring of the lesson for a month and send/forward remaining balance to my Son's NANNY Via Money Gram.

Regarding this kindly get back to me with your full information to receive the check so that payment can be able to made out in time.

Your full name .............................................................
Your full address,apt # with zip code..................................
Your phone number for contact.................................

I have instructed Alex to get some of his picture for me so i can mail them to you for recognition ok...

Thanks you in the anticipation of your understanding and waiting to read from you soon.

Regards

Matthew

Zepedawingchun reply:
Dr. Medley,
I have a handbook, but it is a computer file. It is free, so I'll print one up and present it to your son on the day of his first lesson.
Concerning payment for the lessons, I only accept cash on the spot or certified bank checks from clients who are not local. If a check is used for payment, it should only be for the total amount of the private lessons, $1,800 and nothing more. Payment should be presented to me in person by your nanny or your son on the day of the first lesson (October 21st, 2009) or one day prior. This is my procedure due to the many scams operating on the internet today. Being an honorable person, I'm sure you understand. I do it this way for your financial safety and mine.
I can meet your son and his nanny in Greenville, South Carolina, on the 20th of October, in their hotel/motel lobby. Contact me by e-mail on the morning of the October 20th with the hotel name, nanny's name, and the time in which to meet. Please send me a picture of your son Alex so I may verify I'm meeting the right person. Because I am a small studio and teach to clientel who want to remain secret, at the day of ther meeting, I will give the nanny directions to my studio for Alex's first private session to commense at 6pm on the 21st of October.
I'm looking forward to meeting your son and teaching him the most awesome martial arts system ever devised.
Regards,

Sifu

Nice. :D I love the grammar and spelling of this "Pediatrics doctor". :rolleyes:

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just received another one yesterday and am currently working it. The inquiry is from a Leonard James and here's how it is going:

Date:
10/24/2009 05:05 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Martial Arts/Kung Fu/ Wing Chun (Greenville/Spartanburg) Date: 2009-10-22, 5:15PM EDT Reply to: [email protected]

--

Hi,
Let me know if you are available to tutor my Son and how much it will
cost for a minimum time of 3hrs per week.

Leonard

Zepedawingchun reply
My school is the martial arts school to the stars. I charge $2,500 an hour. The only time I have available is during the evening from 8pm- 9pm weekdays. Three (3) classes a week, one hour each day, would run you $7,500. But I'm worth every penny. Hope to hear from you soon.

Master AZ
Kung Fu

-----Original Message-----
[[email protected]]
Date:
10/25/2009 06:17 AM
To: "Al Zepeda"
Subject: Re:............ Martial Arts/Kung Fu/ Wing Chun (Greenville/Spartanburg) Date: 2009-10-22,
5:15PM EDT Reply to: [email protected]
HI,
Thanks for getting back to me. Am Leonard James .I am from
Houston in Texas , but currently based in OTTAWA,CANADA with my wife and
children,my son will be coming for an holiday in the States,and i want him to be
busy throughout.

Therefore, i just want to know maybe he can always come
to you and teach him great things on Martial Arts every afternoon. If this is
possible,i will want you to get back to me with the cost of your teaching for
a month which can start by Ending of this month to next month . He will be in
the state in 2 weeks time..
He will be coming to your Place for 1 hour each morning or afternoon, I have someone that will always drive him down to your house..

My son name is Danny, he is 18 years old and just a beginner in Martial Arts. I
will want you to calculate 1 hour per day for Monday,Wednesday,Friday for a
MONTH,and get back to me so that we can arrange on payment.Kindly get back to me
with......
TOTAL CHARGES FOR 1 MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3 TIMES PER WEEK..

Zepedawingchun reply:
As I stated in my previous reply, I am the martial artist to the star! I only have one opening, it's from 8pm - 9pm weekdays. I can do M,W,F. Cost per hour is $2,500. That comes to $7,500 a week, or $30,000 a month. The total fee must be paid 1 week in advance of the first class. There is also a notebook, uniform and study guide. The cost for that is $1,000. So total cost for signup $31,000. Can be paid by cashiers check or credit card. Please fill out the attached form and submit for approval. Thank you.

Master AZ, Martial Artist to the Stars
Kung Fu

Here is part of the attachment:
MasterAZMartialArtsAcademy
Martial Artist to the Stars
Interview Record
(Please print)
Date: ____/____/____

Name: ______________________________________________________________

Address: ____________________________________________________________

Telephone number, Home ___________________ Cell ____________________

E-mail address: _______________________________________________________

Occupation: __________________________________________________________

Annual income: _______________________________________________________

1. Which actor or movie star reffered you to MasterAZ? Please check:

2. Have you studied martial arts with MasterAZ previously:

Yes_____ No _____

3. Please list current movie project you are involved in:

4. What goals are you wishing to accomplish? Circle all that apply
Self-defense Weight loss Muscle toning Self-control
Self-Discipline Stress relief Self-confidence Teaching MA

5. Health: (Check One Below) (Fill In Below)
Excellent _________ Height : _________
Good : _________ Weight : _________
Fair : _________ Sex : __________
Poor : _________ Age : __________

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! I love it. Martial Artist to the Stars. heehee "Which actor or movie star referred you to MasterAZ". Priceless. :D

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL! I love it. Martial Artist to the Stars. heehee "Which actor or movie star referred you to MasterAZ". Priceless. :D

I had a laugh with that line too. I'm waiting to see it this person is dumb enough to continue with the scam. Especially at a price of $30,000 for a month's training.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Remember to charge extra for training the "stunt doubles" or showing up on set to coach as well as admin fees, handling fees, office fees............... great idea "MA to the Stars" LOL:uhyeah:
lori

Latest Discussions