Last Poster #7

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Going through videos on my phone, and found videos I had taken before leaving NY, teaching kali drills in case I forgot any. My form was not the best (It was a lot of speaking, with a beginner, and only for myself to watch), but it's definitely interesting to watch again.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am starting to get an idea of the way I would like my training to go over the next 3 years, until retirement..... more on that as it happens..... if it happens how I would like it to....also assuming I can physically handle it at my age with my infirmity ....

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get an idea of the way I would like my training to go over the next 3 years, until retirement..... more on that as it happens..... if it happens how I would like it to....also assuming I can physically handle it at my age with my infirmity ....
Do tell….

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tanka
Brief ‘Gearbox Error’ warnings.
Oily undersurface to my car.
Ominous phone call from the mechanic -“We need to clean it all up, identify the oil leak and only then can we identify the problem.”
My bank card is sweating bullets.

gyoja

2nd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tanka
Brief ‘Gearbox Error’ warnings.
Oily undersurface to my car.
Ominous phone call from the mechanic -“We need to clean it all up, identify the oil leak and only then can we identify the problem.”
My bank card is sweating bullets.
Never a good position to be in.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last VW’s manual gearbox broke and needed replacing after only 30,000 miles. This one is an automatic double clutch DSG thing….70,000 miles. 😭

Latest Discussions