Last Poster #7

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is it any good or is it that bad? Since its reddit, I'm assuming the ladder.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it any good or is it that bad? Since its reddit, I'm assuming the ladder.
I think echo chambers in general are bad. You're free to make up your own mind but here's the crux of it:
If you practice Muay thai or BJJ you're a god. If you practice anything else, you are literally wasting away your life and need to stop being delusional and accept reality (which is that you should practice BJJ or muay thai).
Occasional allowances for boxing, kyokushin karate or wrestling, for those that cannot access bjj or muay thai.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think echo chambers in general are bad. You're free to make up your own mind but here's the crux of it:
If you practice Muay thai or BJJ you're a god. If you practice anything else, you are literally wasting away your life and need to stop being delusional and accept reality (which is that you should practice BJJ or muay thai).
Occasional allowances for boxing, kyokushin karate or wrestling, for those that cannot access bjj or muay thai.
The Krav Maga people are standing by the side, snickering.
That is actually nothing new.
Ever since BJJ, MAA, and Krav made it to the public eye.
what was it before? Jeet Kundo?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The Krav Maga people are standing by the side, snickering.
That is actually nothing new.
Ever since BJJ, MAA, and Krav made it to the public eye.
what was it before? Jeet Kundo?

Dang... you know, I knew I shouldn't have listen to my doctors and stopped JKD because of the eye... and not go train BJJ because of the knees....... dang it...now I find I'm wasting my time.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dang... you know, I knew I shouldn't have listen to my doctors and stopped JKD because of the eye... and not go train BJJ because of the knees....... dang it...now I find I'm wasting my time.....
well, I did TKD....you know how useless that was!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No one tell them I was showing my BJJ students how to apply Wing Chun principles on the ground in class last week.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...... Mrs Xue was cooking today....vegetable dumplings, roast pork dumplings and shrimp dumplings (I don't like shrimp) for lunch today and taro cake too. And to top it all off, birthday cake, it was my mother's 92nd birthday.

Right now, Mrs Xue, is making more boazi.... and I'm drinking a cup of tea

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know

Do you believe I had to actually have Vegetable/Egg Baozi and a bowl of rice with Chāshāo (roast pork) for lunch.....with a cup of zhū chá (gunpowder tea).... I'm not sure I can suffer like this much longer
I didn't know you eat pork? So it's just a bacon hatred lol

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So I cooked dinner tonight at the house, BBQ pork chops, stove top stuffing, peas, and a choice of regular or sweet potato baked. Everyone liked it, I made a plain chop for my dog and he loved it. Diet Mt dew is now tasting better than regular lol

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I didn't know you eat pork? So it's just a bacon hatred lol

Pork is OK...Bacon is evil.... besides...even when I was mostly vegetarian...all bets were ff with good (real) Chinese food. I don't eat beef at all anymore, but put me in Chinatown with beef Cháng fěn in front of me and I'll eat it. And before @Dirty Dog chimes in pushing bacon..... bacon is not part of ANY REAL Chinese dish I know of.... so no...I don't eat bacon in Chinese food either