Last Poster #7

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Overcast and cool here today. Thank goodness. It was 90 degrees inside my house yesterday afternoon.

The dog was pissed.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently Avengers Infinity War had an alternate ending...and there was no second movie...

chuck-norris-chuck.gif

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Watched RRR on Netflix. Man oh man. What a fun movie. Completely ridiculous, but it was a joy to watch.

It's a 3 hour long, Bollywood movie set in 1920 India prior to independence from England. The CGI is a little janky, but while the movie is (i believe) the most expensive Bollywood movie ever produced, it was still done on a shoestring budget when compared to the big Hollywood blockbusters, so it didn't bother me at all.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ggonna be 63% humidity and 101f today. Luckily I walked Snowball today, cause the fan is gonna be her best friend today.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ggonna be 63% humidity and 101f today. Luckily I walked Snowball today, cause the fan is gonna be her best friend today.
That's HOT! I think it's going to be mild around here today, but we're expecting 90+ within the next few days...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I feel like I am in for a shunning when I say it's a balmy 85 here. Humid, sure, but not blistering.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's relatively cool here right now. Unless you stand in the sun, which hurts after a couple minutes. Kind of scary hot, that sun.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's going to be 104F at my house today, so slightly hotter than in Dantes 9th.
We dealt with it by riding the cog railway up Pikes Peak. 58F at the summit. Not much air, but 58F. Can't beat the views though. Marmots were out in force, and we got to spend some time watching a herd of Mountain Goats with 6-8 babies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Saw an interesting car yesterday, however I can't figure out what it was, thought it was a Lamborghini, but looking at all the models, it wasn't...ten I thought Ferrari...but nope...so I have no idea what it was. But in the process of trying to find out what that was I think I may have discovered what another one was I saw late last week... I think it was a Aston Martin

2022-Aston-Martin-DBS-08.jpg

Not as many interesting cars this track season, but there are a few

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
WOW!!!! I had no idea. I was at Barnes & Noble today thinking of the old days when there were all these Martial Arts Magazines on the rack. And now there were none. And then, right there, I saw, "Black Belt Magazine". I didn't even know it was still in print.... so I bought it. Been reading it since I got home.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
WOW!!!! I had no idea. I was at Barnes & Noble today thinking of the old days when there were all these Martial Arts Magazines on the rack. And now there were none. And then, right there, I saw, "Black Belt Magazine". I didn't even know it was still in print.... so I bought it. Been reading it since I got home.
Hey I did the same thing recently! Am on holidays and we were in the newsagency, and boom, Black Belt Magazine was there! I was also surprised haha

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
After 3 eye surgeries I admit, I occasionally mess things up, especially on a computer screen...but I was pursuing MT this morning and saw this thread title

For those of you who want to learn how to fight outside an airport:

Which surprised me a bit.....However when I looked at it more closely, it was this

For those of you who want to learn how to fight outside of sport:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am trying to find some magazines, anything, for a friend who is laid up.
All I could find was 'hotrod' magazine. or a bazillion gun mags.
There are so few still in store shelves.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
After 3 eye surgeries I admit, I occasionally mess things up, especially on a computer screen...but I was pursuing MT this morning and saw this thread title

For those of you who want to learn how to fight outside an airport:

Which surprised me a bit.....However when I looked at it more closely, it was this

For those of you who want to learn how to fight outside of sport:

not too different.....(why would one WANT to fight outside of sport?!)