Last Poster #7

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
She was afraid we would get stuck there if Omicron gets worse and she said she would rather do a shorter trip together and then take some trips with all the kids while she's still strong enough so we are planning a few family getaways in the next few weeks.
yeah, that is a concern.
Kind of why I am considering my own health scare a blessing in disguise, keeping me right here at home.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Last June Mrs Xue got Covid, I was sick as well, but it felt like only a bad head cold. However I could not get tested at that time, it was just after knee replacement and I was not allowed to drive. And my other 2 options for travel were not possible, Mrs Xue or my 90 year old mother.

So I got an antibody test a couple weeks ago and it has been confirmed, I had Covid

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hey, in related but different news, every household can order 4 at home tests for free.

You might also have access to additional tests through your state. Washington State was giving some away, but they were all gone within a few hours.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey, in related but different news, every household can order 4 at home tests for free.

You might also have access to additional tests through your state. Washington State was giving some away, but they were all gone within a few hours.

oh...so Washington state is HOARDING those too HUH!!!!

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

A lot of states are doing this. But, sadly, it seems that as a rule they have badly underestimated interest and are running out pretty much instantly.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well its no Italy but its definitely a party lol

Attachments

• 20220122_203944.jpg
    20220122_203944.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 16429098900725896307535669719053.jpg
    16429098900725896307535669719053.jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 76

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Ah wow that's pretty cool! We have a seveeeeeere shortage of them here in Aus... I cannot find em anywhere! Someone even created a handy website that tells you all the local places that have them. Within 20-30 minutes of new ones being put up, they're gone again! Crazy

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well we got more on the way... Boston is at 18 right now..... but divide that by 3 and that is where we are right now..... but tomorrow morning, it is supposed to be -2 again...... I know you're jealous :D
While I don't like the cold in general, there's something to be said for being out in the cold for some hours, then walking into the house when something fragrant is cooking. Especially on a sunny day after a storm.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OH SURE!!!!! And now there is wet cat food and dof food shortage...... I blame the state of WASHINGTON!!!!!!

ok, I know its not really their fault.... but @Steve admitted to Washington hoarding cream cheese... so now I blame them for every shortage we have.....dang Washington state and all their hoarding :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah wow that's pretty cool! We have a seveeeeeere shortage of them here in Aus... I cannot find em anywhere! Someone even created a handy website that tells you all the local places that have them. Within 20-30 minutes of new ones being put up, they're gone again! Crazy
Pretty much the same around here. Haven’t looked to see how much they are at this point, but they sell out fast whenever they pop up.

OH SURE!!!!! And now there is wet cat food and dof food shortage...... I blame the state of WASHINGTON!!!!!!

ok, I know its not really their fault.... but @Steve admitted to Washington hoarding cream cheese... so now I blame them for every shortage we have.....dang Washington state and all their hoarding :D

That's crazy. We've been getting our animals' food from Chewy for a while. Seems to work okay. It's probably our fault, though. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's crazy. We've been getting our animals' food from Chewy for a while. Seems to work okay. It's probably our fault, though. :D

so it IS your fault.... first our cream cheese, then the covid test kits, and NOW wet cat and dog food...... what does the state of Washington have against New York State :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There is someone here, posting on MT, who I will not name, but he had a very similar thread on another MA site, which got locked. The last video he posted, that was the last before a lock, I hope he posts it here. He is serious in the demo, but its actually hilarious....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is someone here, posting on MT, who I will not name, but he had a very similar thread on another MA site, which got locked. The last video he posted, that was the last before a lock, I hope he posts it here. He is serious in the demo, but its actually hilarious....
Is his name Nick Peronace?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually, I don't know

But I have discovered he linked the video here too....
LOL, I kinda doubt it, He has been dubbed 'The Maestro' on another forum - different subject.
A caustic individual with great entertainment value....and totally unironically sharing videos of himself being very bad at what he does.

Latest Discussions