Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
They probably nailed a strip of bacon over your door ala the Scarlet Letter.

Sorry, trying to be funny in an unfunny situation. I can't even imaging what you're going through. But our hearts are open for you, my brother.

No worries, I've told many people the health department painted a huge scarlet C on my front and back doors

Currently I'm not doing to bad, all I am experiencing is a bad cold. My wife is a bit worse, her fever is back but lower than 100 so she is getting better too. The only real issue I have so far is I can't get to PT for my knee recovery stuff

But we are still in quarantine for 8 days behind the.....

c-clipart-png.png

I'm still not clear as to if I have to get that tattooed on my chest

Last edited:
OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I just got quarantined by the county
They're going above and beyond. Current recommendations do not require quarantine for fully vaccinated people even if they have been exposed.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well... I think my sense of humor just got me in trouble.... Mrs Xue just got up from a long Covid induced nap. She came walking slowly, and shuffling into the living room, where I was walking through with my cane.... I looked at her and said..... so this is what walking together will look like when we're in our 80s.... she just looked at me....and shuffled on by...did not say a word :eek:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I think at some point I might get banned. I hope not, but if I disappear suddenly, it was a genuine pleasure to have chatted with most of you over the years. I figure I better get that out while I can. :)

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I think at some point I might get banned. I hope not, but if I disappear suddenly, it was a genuine pleasure to have chatted with most of you over the years. I figure I better get that out while I can. :)
Confucius said, "One day when nobody care about my opinion, it's time to get a boat and float myself on the ocean".

Old Chinese saying also said, "No matter how long the banquet may last, it will end."

When I suggest people to enjoy their current life (instead of to care about their next life), someone thinks I try to shove my opinion into his throat, it makes me to feel that I may need to shut up. :arghh:

Also since I have different opinion about SD (SD is not just to protect yourself but to protect your love one), soon or later I will be banned for that. :)

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh what haha.. why cos of the ninja stuff?? Nahhh surely not. But if so, which I don't think it will go that route, it has been a pleasure mate :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh what haha.. why cos of the ninja stuff?? Nahhh surely not. But if so, which I don't think it will go that route, it has been a pleasure mate :)
Thanks. I don't mean to be alarmist, but it's pretty clear that this current group of moderators considers me a disturber of the peace. I don't know when it will happen. I hope it doesn't.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
In other news, we're up into the 90s again in the Seattle area. Fortunately, it appears that the temp will go down in the coming days, and our air quality is pretty good. While it is sad that we have a wild fire season each year now, so far, the Cascades are doing a pretty good job of keeping Western Washington's air clear.

Screenshot 2021-07-30 062126.JPG

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
In other news, we're up into the 90s again in the Seattle area. Fortunately, it appears that the temp will go down in the coming days, and our air quality is pretty good. While it is sad that we have a wild fire season each year now, so far, the Cascades are doing a pretty good job of keeping Western Washington's air clear.

View attachment 27070
Yeah but you guys are smoking thing up on the east coast

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well... I think my sense of humor just got me in trouble.... Mrs Xue just got up from a long Covid induced nap. She came walking slowly, and shuffling into the living room, where I was walking through with my cane.... I looked at her and said..... so this is what walking together will look like when we're in our 80s.... she just looked at me....and shuffled on by...did not say a word :eek:
OH, you will pay for this - later

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it was nice knowing you. Where should we send the flowers?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't go getting banned!

Besides, I already have a rotten day ahead of me, I have to go to work and deal with tourists. So, no getting banned.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife informed me yesterday that I am the worst man ever born. And she knows everything.

I may have to get a trophy made or something.

Latest Discussions