Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Seattle gets a bad rap, but the weather here is really pretty mild. It’s a little dark and gray in the winters, but we have a lot of very pleasant weather.

I’m taking this week and next off of work to hang with my daughter. She has received a treatment that requires her to be around someone 24/7 for 30 days, and frequent trips to the cancer clinic for observation. So the nice weather makes it pleasant for walks and sitting outside.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seattle gets a bad rap, but the weather here is really pretty mild. It’s a little dark and gray in the winters, but we have a lot of very pleasant weather.

I’m taking this week and next off of work to hang with my daughter. She has received a treatment that requires her to be around someone 24/7 for 30 days, and frequent trips to the cancer clinic for observation. So the nice weather makes it pleasant for walks and sitting outside.
Hoping the treatment went well brother

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Our usual light dusting is pollen. You wake up one morning and it’s like a bunch of drunk fairies went on a rampage.
yeah, is starting here now.
But a few years ago we had the 'light dusting' forcast, and by noon the snow was accumulating. I wish I had saved the picture off FB, the town's sand truck turned over on main street.

gyoja

3rd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, is starting here now.
But a few years ago we had the 'light dusting' forcast, and by noon the snow was accumulating. I wish I had saved the picture off FB, the town's sand truck turned over on main street.
What state?

Latest Discussions