Tunnels huh...ok

You could check out the Callahan tunnel
tunnel.jpg

090111arterypw006.jpg

:D

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm doing fine, and still thinking about you all. Life has been busy and alot of good things have been happening for me so I've been busy, but I still want to continue posting here as soon as I get some more free time. Hope you all are doing great. I Look forward to getting back on here regularly in the next few weeks.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm doing fine, and still thinking about you all. Life has been busy and alot of good things have been happening for me so I've been busy, but I still want to continue posting here as soon as I get some more free time. Hope you all are doing great. I Look forward to getting back on here regularly in the next few weeks.
That's really great to hear man. Thanks for popping in and letting us know, glad to hear things have been better. Look forward to hearing from ya soon :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yesterday the toilet wouldn't flush in the laundry room bathroom at our house. Then the one inside the house had the same problem. I thought "uh oh."

Using a snake and a plunger did nothing. The "uh oh" feeling grew tall.

My landlord, who lives next door, came over. He and I ended up digging up the back yard in order to get to the pipes going to the septic system. (the tank wasn't close to being full). Being a volcanic island, the soil is half rocks. It was a nasty dig.

Five hours in the ninety degree sun we toiled. Then a couple more hours clearing the problem. What a horrible mess it was.

There was no joy in Mudville yesterday. But, happy belated Fourth to everyone. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just needed the laugh today,

• Chuck Norris was once bitten by a cobra. After days of excruciating pain, the cobra passed away.
  • One time, Chuck Norris went to Mars. That’s why there’s no sign of life there.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t try to survive a zombie apocalypse; the zombies try to survive Chuck Norris.
  • Few people know that Chuck Norris has a diary—it’s called the Guinness Book of World Records.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris has never cheated death. He always wins fair and square.
  • Chuck Norris is actually the creator of the giraffe. It came to be after he uppercut a horse.
  • Chuck Norris has punched people so hard that their blood started bleeding.
  • Chuck Norris has never had to put gas in his tank. All of his vehicles run on fear.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t need to look at a clock for the time. He tells the clock what time it’s supposed to be.
  • When life gave Chuck Norris lemons, he squeezed the lemons and made orange juice.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Does anybody know if that recent thread about teaching is still up? I couldn't find it, I wanted to opine, share some thoughts.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's still up, @Buka. In general, we do not delete any threads unless they're spam.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my grandkids is a budding entomologist. She's absolutely mad for bugs. She's raised butterflies from caterpillars, has an ant farm, and raises some sort of bright blue beetle. Forget dinosaurs, she wants to go see bug museums.

So, since her birthday is tomorrow, I got her this.
IMG_6323[1].JPG IMG_6324[1].JPG IMG_6325[1].JPG

It's a Mexican Fireleg Tarantula. It's about 3" across the legs right now, but they tell me it will grow to 5-6".

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
One of my grandkids is a budding entomologist. She's absolutely mad for bugs. She's raised butterflies from caterpillars, has an ant farm, and raises some sort of bright blue beetle. Forget dinosaurs, she wants to go see bug museums.

So, since her birthday is tomorrow, I got her this.
View attachment 29894 View attachment 29895 View attachment 29896

It's a Mexican Fireleg Tarantula. It's about 3" across the legs right now, but they tell me it will grow to 5-6".
I found this one in the laundry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_195018_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_195018_Chrome.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 17

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
One of the other grandkids (we have 17...) was at our place and yelled for me, because there was a spider in the bathroom and he wanted me to come shoot it.
I know I told this story here before but my ex-wife knew I was not a fan of tarantulas, so she started talking abut getting one as a pet. Way back then they cost $25. My response to her was $25 is a lot of money to pay for a dead bug.... because if I see it in the house, I will get the 12 gauge and it will be a dead bug...

she never did get one