Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Arrive California today. It's 97 degree in Texas. Here in Pismo Beach, California, it's only 76 degree. I have to put on a long sleeve to go to the beach.
76 degrees is perfect... shorts weather, for sure.

San Antonio summers are brutal. Hot and also very humid. Yuck. :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys made me curious, so I had to check, since it felt cooler than normal in my apt.

88 degrees inside my apt. 80 degrees outside

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Go north, you can come give my students a lesson, we would love to have you visit.
When my long fist brother Dr Yang Jwing-Ming had school in north California, I didn't have chance to visit him.

If you come down south, please stop by Pismo Beach. I just did 3 miles walking on the beach with kick/punch.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
When my long fist brother Dr Yang Jwing-Ming had school in north California, I didn't have chance to visit him.

If you come down south, please stop by Pismo Beach. I just did 3 miles walking on the beach with kick/punch.

Yes he had a school in Miranda. Close to here. I think it is still there, though I don’t know how often he is.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
@Dirty Dog
Another thing about Colorado, I have seen vehicles, with state license plates. on the road, like this
1654982573678.jpeg

Can’t do that in NYS

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Dirty Dog
Another thing about Colorado, I have seen vehicles, with state license plates. on the road, like this

Can’t do that in NYS
Interesting. Why not? It's got a motor, headlights, taillights, brake lights, turn signals...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just realized, 1 year ago today I had my knee replaced….. and I’m still not sure it was the right decision…. And a year ago tomorrow I spent the evening in the Emergency room because I passed out every time I stood up…..

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of my high school classmate just pasted away from COVID in Taiwan last week. He didn't even know that he had COVID. One day he had breathing problem. He then tested postive. Soon he died that day.

Is COVID really over? I don't think so.

I still wear my facemask when I go out. Do your guys still wear mask when going out?

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
One of my high school classmate just pasted away from COVID last week. He didn't even know that he had COVID. One day he had breathing problem. He then tested postive. Soon he died that day.

Is COVID really over? I don't think so.

I still wear my facemask when I go out. Do your guys still wear mask when going out?

no, I do not wear a face mask. and Covid is not over, and I doubt it ever will be. It is destine to be with us, like the flu. We are all going to have to learn to live with it, like the flu. But on the upside the current Covid strains appear to be less sever.

Latest Discussions