Last Poster #7

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
And lubricate it too!
Pork belly, if properly cut, comes with its own lubrication.

I made a rich ham with light brown sugar, mustard, and browned butter glaze for Easter, it was divine but the best part was watching the fat just render all day.

Unfortunately I overdid it, now I'm on a fish and chicken fast for at least two weeks (fat tastes great, but it sticks to your muscles something fierce).

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
The update you've all been waiting for...

Still have maintained my brushing-teeth-and-not-rinsing habit! Almost two years strong! There is hope for us all!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also had the Easter eggspresso latte challenge put to me again this year, went for something more complex than the first time (just did a tulip then). Not easy to pour into an egg or get any proper detail but came out okay! Happy Eastertime all

Screenshot_20220423-102810_Video Player.jpg

20220422_161052.jpg

20220422_161048.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have you actually been watching that court case? Johnny Depp is clearly the superior actor.

My favorite part so far was how he slowly and methodically described Amber Heard's defecation all over their bed, but specifically his side (there's an exhibit...) before running off to Coachella.

You're right Johnny. That WAS not a good time to go pick up your things.
I'm not up to date on the court case, but I seen parts of videos on youtube. Nothing against the guy in the new magical beasts movie that replaced Johnny with, but part of me still wishes the role went to Johnny.

Last edited:
OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to attempt to do some yard work today.... can't tell you how excited I'm am about that..... because I'm not
I thought we had agreed that your knee is too bad for yard work? And aren't there young entrepreneurs that need supporting?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have to go do a little more yard work today.... basically I need to dig a hole and lower a drain so the mower won't destroy it..... boy oh boy..... we're havin' some fun now.... but then I'm in the house relaxing in my recliner now...... as for later....out in the yard...not so much

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have to go do a little more yard work today.... basically I need to dig a hole and lower a drain so the mower won't destroy it..... boy oh boy..... we're havin' some fun now.... but then I'm in the house relaxing in my recliner now...... as for later....out in the yard...not so much
I wonder if you should dig holes......

Latest Discussions