Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Gloomy here, but not too bad. In the mid-40s, so it's warmish. Just overcast and a little blustery. I think I need to take another trip to Phoenix to see my folks and get some vitamin D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Finished the season of Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime. Started off a little rough, but hit its stride in about episode 3 or 4... ended up really enjoying the series and hope they make a second season.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished the season of Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime. Started off a little rough, but hit its stride in about episode 3 or 4... ended up really enjoying the series and hope they make a second season.
My understanding is that they have already committed to a season 2.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Winter storm on the way... this morning listening to the local weather...3 different news stations reports on the coming storm.....

1) we get 2 to 4 inches
2) we will 4 to 8 inches
3) we will get 6 to 12 inches

I don't think they have any idea whats coming my way

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Here's a shock...saw the MD, I have a sinus infection.... he gave me a prescription
Well, here's hoping you get some quick relief from the pressure.

On a related note, thinking about your sinus infection reminds me of this song from Encanto.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good thing about Texas is if you don't like the current weather give it a day or so it will change. (Winter storm warning) starting this afternoon and lasting through till tomorrow evening....Winter hahaha they don't know WINTER here like New Yorkers know winter.....been there. done that.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
@Wing Woo Gar got me thinking about D&D. I know some of you will understand why this is pretty cool (well, maybe "cool" isn't quite the right word :)):

page3.jpg

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of my friend's father (he died at 98) told me that he never went outdoor if the temperature was below 54 degree F.

Old saying said, "Don't live in the north when you get old."

Latest Discussions