Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Re: work. We are processing our inventory of broken patient records and medical charges faster and faster as we get better at it and devise new, more efficient ways to do our jobs. Yet, our inventory keeps getting bigger every week. One need not be a mathematician to see why this is an ominous sign.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Re: work. We are processing our inventory of broken patient records and medical charges faster and faster as we get better at it and devise new, more efficient ways to do our jobs. Yet, our inventory keeps getting bigger every week. One need not be a mathematician to see why this is an ominous sign.

Many hugs.
the fallout of this horrible year

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well......it's 2020 and still not great, but then I did not expect it to be.

My uncle is doing a little better, but made this statement...."I don't expect to be around much longer."

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well......it's 2020 and still not great, but then I did not expect it to be.

My uncle is doing a little better, but made this statement...."I don't expect to be around much longer."
Well, here’s hoping he’s wrong.

regarding 2021, we have a mild case of sedition in congress that has to be managed, and only a fraction of folks vaccinated who need to be vaccinated, so fingers crossed that by March or April, we will see some changes. I’m optimistic that a year from now, this will largely be behind us.

take it easy, xue.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's my new years resolution? Same as last year. I'm gonna be the same pain in the neck I've always been. Ain't nothin' gonna change.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What's my new years resolution? Same as last year. I'm gonna be the same pain in the neck I've always been. Ain't nothin' gonna change.

I have only made one New Years resolution that I actually kept. About 25 years ago I made a resolution to make no more resolutions...have not made one since

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A happy New Year to all. Finally getting caught up on everything here. I'm optimistic about this year (can't type it - the two on my laptop no longer works). I hope everyone has a better year than the last one!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Warrior on HBO? Just watched the pilot and it seems pretty good so far.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, I failed on my attempt of 'one a day' photos.
On Day 2.

But I am about to tell myself, that first 'week' of January doesn't count. like the week between Christmas and New Years doesn't really count either.

But her is another question:
If I were to start something like 'everyday at the same time'
Once summer time hits, would I go by the standard time, or summer time.
Say I got the wild hair of getting up at 6AM to take a picture (reasonably close to SUnrise here, plus/minus)
Once daylight savings time hits, it would be an hour later than standard.....
or get up at <GASP> 5AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions