Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone.
Been a very long but very good day at work.

There is a lot to unfold but please keep Nashville in your prayers. There has been an undetermined bombing on 2nd avenue.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I heard about the bombing in the morning, and my husband immediately worried about my son's girlfriend who goes to school up there.
Thankfully she is home for the holidays (and nowhere near the city center anyhow)
I am tired of living in interesting times.
I hope 2021 will be boooooring!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I heard about the bombing in the morning, and my husband immediately worried about my son's girlfriend who goes to school up there.
Thankfully she is home for the holidays (and nowhere near the city center anyhow)
I am tired of living in interesting times.
I hope 2021 will be boooooring!
Thankful she is okay.
Even with the limited information to date it is a bizarre story.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear more details. So many strange things about this Nashville bomb. Glad no one was seriously hurt or killed.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear more details. So many strange things about this Nashville bomb. Glad no one was seriously hurt or killed.
well, it seems it his a 'good' target and knocking out communications in a 100 mile radius!
911, cell service, internet....
Seems like it isn't as far retched that the NSA had a listening station there.
As one Jim Wright put it 'it was a test attack. This is what I used to do: See how the enemy responds and how long it took them to restore service'
The man usually knows what he is talking about, so this is a little scary. Maybe it's time to dust off the HAM radios?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah it truly is bizarre.... I found that recorded warning message so strange and actually quite creepy... and sounds like it's out of some sick movie where a sadistic person just wants to create fear but not hurt anyone...

But I guess it was more about taking down communications... but yeah very scary...

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Some news coming out now. I think we'll know more within a few days. Reading now that it may be related to a qanon 5g conspiracy.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ugh.. there are two threads in particular here I would love to see take off.... moreso clarification on the sheer strangeness of the subject... I have already contributed something in them, not sure what else I can do! Haha..

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LO
Ugh.. there are two threads in particular here I would love to see take off.... moreso clarification on the sheer strangeness of the subject... I have already contributed something in them, not sure what else I can do! Haha..
LOL, what?
where?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

LO

LOL, what?
where?

I'm guessing they're threads started by chrisinmd..am I right @_Simon_?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha no they're actually not (although those are quite entertaining!).

One has to do with...... pebbles.......

And the other....... Ryu and Ken...... I'VE SAID TOO MUCH
I don't think we're getting anything else on the pebble one sadly.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hehe, you know you want to! They were entertaining to me at least [emoji14]

I've missed those really, really random posts from new and...... interesting people!
couldn't find the pebble one though

Status
Not open for further replies.