Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple decent pictures from the tourney yesterday.

20190825_135330.jpg20190824_162125.jpg

He’s growing up right before our eyes. Looking more like a young man than a kid now. Damn!
Is that physio tape on the ankle? Do they provide that at tourneys?

Yes...2 more years he will be driving....I'm much more comfortable with people trying to punch him in the head than the idea of him driving...lol.

And the tape is due to a mild sprained ankle he has been struggling with.

Multiple estimates on a roof issue I have been having. 3 roofing contractor estimates....The solution ranged between $18,000 to 20,000, told the roof was in rough shape. Then we got a hold of a roofing contractor who is a friend..... roof is fine.... solution.....$450

Yes...2 more years he will be driving....I'm much more comfortable with people trying to punch him in the head than the idea of him driving...lol.

And the tape is due to a mild sprained ankle he has been struggling with.
Yes, that is not a boy; that is a young man. Nice job.

I have a question for you smart computer people:
I got my new 'laptop' (the second one, after I dropped the first one on the USB port...long sordid tale...)

When I set it up I suddenly had the desk top background from hubby's (which is my old HP lappy, after he killed 2 in a row, and it's a few years old, and he promptly managed to murder half the keyboard....)
The new 2-in-1 is also an HP.
So I got his background.
Then I changed mine
Now he has the bridge I picked from the stock pictures.
the two are linked over the house WiFi (network?) BUt I thought I did not have them synced or otherwise connected.
Can I use this for anything else, besides mischief?

I have a question for you smart computer people:
I got my new 'laptop' (the second one, after I dropped the first one on the USB port...long sordid tale...)

When I set it up I suddenly had the desk top background from hubby's (which is my old HP lappy, after he killed 2 in a row, and it's a few years old, and he promptly managed to murder half the keyboard....)
The new 2-in-1 is also an HP.
So I got his background.
Then I changed mine
Now he has the bridge I picked from the stock pictures.
the two are linked over the house WiFi (network?) BUt I thought I did not have them synced or otherwise connected.
Can I use this for anything else, besides mischief?
Are you using the same Microsoft account (for Office 365, for instance)? I've noticed that my last couple of replacements, my desktop background has followed me, even when the previous computer was not functioning. I haven't looked for the setting, but I assume it was carried by the MS account, since I provide that during set-up.

Multiple estimates on a roof issue I have been having. 3 roofing contractor estimates....The solution ranged between $18,000 to 20,000, told the roof was in rough shape. Then we got a hold of a roofing contractor who is a friend..... roof is fine.... solution.....$450
Uhh, that's a bit of a range. Now that you saved all that money - can you send us the rest to fix our roof?

Wow, just....wow. Keep that friends name and number and give him plenty of references. Well deserved. Also I would warn friends about the first two companies who gave you estimates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back