Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
you and I ought to hook up on WOW
If I still remember how to play....
I've heard good things about it - especially since they keep upgrading it. Unfortunately, I don't play nearly often enough - as it was, we had to set aside separate time to do it. It's too bad, really, because it's a lot of fun.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I wonder if my WoW account is still there. I haven't been on in years.
unless you got hacked....
you might have to rename your characters though. A while back they dropped the block for names of inactive characters.
I was tempted to name one after a guildy who departed the game sometime during BC.
But my realm was full! :D
I play(ed) on Lightning's Blade, Horde.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hubby is binging 'Dallas'
man, the show was bad...Still better than the remake though...

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My last drive to a martial arts seminar that was a bit over an hour drive in the beginning of the month and it looks like it will be the same way when I drive to the seminar this weekend again. I'm ready for the snow to go away.
70985ef40ccdbd10ec703511bf79eece.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I also went to the middle eastern market today and stocked up on some awesome tea and coffee for these snowy days.
c96a89818e0a7db525cea22c60d43707.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hubby is binging 'Dallas'
man, the show was bad...Still better than the remake though...
Wait, WHAT?! There was a remake of "Dallas"? Don't they know there are two fundamental reasons NOT to remake something? One - it's perfect (like "Breakfast Club"); two - it's horrible. Just. Don't.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Wait, WHAT?! There was a remake of "Dallas"? Don't they know there are two fundamental reasons NOT to remake something? One - it's perfect (like "Breakfast Club"); two - it's horrible. Just. Don't.
Sometimes, a remake can take a good movie and make it awesome. Oceans 11 for example. The remake is better than the original.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, Dallas was the continuation, JR was as evil as ever, Sue-Ellen followed in his footsteps, Bobby was there, but dammit, the 'boys, you had to have name tags to keep them apart....a sin modern TV makes all too often,
It fizzled when Hagmann died.
Didn't care much for Dallas in the day, don't know who shot JR, and still don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions