Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, if you can manage to bring us some snow, sure. We like snow here (because we don't have to deal with it often).

ahh but I cannot control my bad weather juju...could bring a lot of snow, rain, rain with associated wide area blackouts, flooding, excessive heat, extreme cold, etc. The only place that, so far, seems unaffected is Florida, but I think that is because I am one of the half a dozen, or so, people in that world that was actually born there....could be where the bad weather juju originated.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahh but I cannot control my bad weather juju...could bring a lot of snow, rain, rain with associated wide area blackouts, flooding, excessive heat, extreme cold, etc. The only place that, so far, seems unaffected is Florida, but I think that is because I am one of the half a dozen, or so, people in that world that was actually born there....could be where the bad weather juju originated.
Mmm, if flooding is a possibility, you'd better stay away. We've had enough of that - took me 5 tries one weekend to find a way into Hendersonville, 15 minutes away.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Mmm, if flooding is a possibility, you'd better stay away. We've had enough of that - took me 5 tries one weekend to find a way into Hendersonville, 15 minutes away.

The first trip to Toronto was the rain, flooding and area wide black out with a side of snakes. Yup snakes, the subway flooded and apparently that brought out snakes, who decided to get on the subway.... while folks on the subway stood on their seats to avoid the snakes...... the bad weather juju is strong with me...even Darth Vader avoids me when I'm in the area :D

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first trip to Toronto was the rain, flooding and area wide black out with a side of snakes. Yup snakes, the subway flooded and apparently that brought out snakes, who decided to get on the subway.... while folks on the subway stood on their seats to avoid the snakes...... the bad weather juju is strong with me...even Darth Vader avoids me when I'm in the area :D
So, you're the inspiration for Snakes on a Train?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know, I watched Bohemian Rhapsody on the flight back from Arizona, and it was a good movie, but it left with the feeling something was not right. I was a fan of Queen back in High school and later and something seemed wrong. So I looked into it, not surprising. like most movies, it is based on real people and real events, with emphasis on "based on". Songs and events did not come in the order shown. However as far as a movie goes, it was ok.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Going to be in London next month. We'll be in Edinburgh and Glasgow for a few days each, but most of our time will be in London or day trips out and about. Anyone have last minute tips? Should I be concerned about Brexit (i.e., is your economy going to collapse on me while I'm there? :))

We have reservations for the Blacklock chophouse in Shoreditch, but would appreciate any recommendations for good food. I do love to eat.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Speaking of. Almost nailed one on my bike the other day.

20190213_224056.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions