Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
... I wonder if the snake does MMA though?
It doesn't need to. It's a snake.
original.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
See, that right there is the right proper February. Like the kind we call "savage" in Ukrainian language.
our Februaries are savage, too!
they go form 30 degrees fahrneheit to 79, in no time flat, only to drop back down to 29...
And yeah, it's trying to drown us....
And act the next day like nothing ever happened, as the sun shines....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly it started 2 hours early...so it should be particularly nasty by the time I leave. Now, all I need to know is....does this add to our snow totals or is the storm ending earlier.
Right about now I think I do actually understand why so many folks up north don't really like snow.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Snakes all do jits.

'I'm lucky to survive this': Snake catcher nearly strangled to death in 'freak accident'

When we are not getting attacked by sharks we are getting choked by snakes.
I am actually quite fond of snakes - among other living creatures. Snakes help control harmful insect and rodent population, and they don't attack unless you step on them or they plan to eat you. So, it's a very clear relationship. I have been known to pick up live snacks and coo to them. Of course... I also think tarantulas are cute and furry... but evil @gpseymour won't let me get one.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am actually quite fond of snakes - among other living creatures. Snakes help control harmful insect and rodent population, and they don't attack unless you step on them or they plan to eat you. So, it's a very clear relationship. I have been known to pick up live snacks and coo to them. Of course... I also think tarantulas are cute and furry... but evil @gpseymour won't let me get one.

I find enough tarantulas in my house as it is without paying for one.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
High today is going to be 9...Fahrenheit....with snow......3 to 5 inches...starting right around the time I will be driving home from work
I am not crazy about our summer humidity but I definitely do not want that.
I was in upper Canada several years ago. It was -17°F and windy with light snow on the ground. A door from one building to another had frozen so three of us "southerners" decided we would just walk around. Business casual and a heavy coat. We had to walk about a 1/2 mile. I am getting cold just remembering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions