Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@drop bear

VlWa3mn.gif

giphy.gif

Whoops, forgot I was brewing tea...., just left my chamomile brewing for 45 mins! Still tastes delightful though...

Roasting day today, the same Colombian Supremo Popayan bean as last time (which turned out beautifully..), and gonna try my first hand at a Brazil Sitio Baixadao Natural...
I need to get to business, gather up my drying tea bundle and sort them out into boxes. I make herbal tea with mint, raspberry leaf, lemon balm, and bergamot (bee balm).

Been away for a few days - missed 8 pages of this thread...

Did I miss anything good?

(Still not smoking btw :D)
Congrats on the last part, man. Enjoy it.

And when has there ever been anything significant - or even worth reading - in Last Person/Last Poster?? I mean, except the few thousand posts of mine that are in here, of course. I assume you've gone back and caught up on everything I've said.

I need to get to business, gather up my drying tea bundle and sort them out into boxes. I make herbal tea with mint, raspberry leaf, lemon balm, and bergamot (bee balm).
Ah yum! Yep at the moment I've only got loose leaf chamomile, liquorice root and some other "Peace" tea conglomeration, will have to stock up!

Whoops, forgot I was brewing tea...., just left my chamomile brewing for 45 mins! Still tastes delightful though...

Roasting day today, the same Colombian Supremo Popayan bean as last time (which turned out beautifully..), and gonna try my first hand at a Brazil Sitio Baixadao Natural...
I've been known to brew tea in a thermos - and just leave the bag in there. Some (like chamomile) never seem to be too strong to enjoy.

I've been known to brew tea in a thermos - and just leave the bag in there. Some (like chamomile) never seem to be too strong to enjoy.
Yep absolutely, I usually brew most herbal teas for about 15 minutes. Mostly the teas that contain tannins (like standard black tea) taste terrible when overbrewed... oh and Liquorice Root tea. Neeeeever brew that for probably more than 5 minutes.... it has a compound in it that's something like 50 times sweeter than sugar :s

Ah yum! Yep at the moment I've only got loose leaf chamomile, liquorice root and some other "Peace" tea conglomeration, will have to stock up!
I grow all that stuff myself. That way - there is absolutely no doubt where anything came from. Although, since I am the one working with it, it might be slightly radioactive. ;)

Discovery: when a dance instructor - a really good one - asks "Would you like a cardio class or a leg-intensive class?" there is really no good answer.

I grow all that stuff myself. That way - there is absolutely no doubt where anything came from. Although, since I am the one working with it, it might be slightly radioactive. ;)
That is so darn cool... great idea growing it all! I drink enough of it so would make sense for me to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back