Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so darn cool... great idea growing it all! I drink enough of it so would make sense for me to!
From my experience, there's no sense growing it all, yourself. Just have someone else in the house grow it, and you get to reap all the benefits. :D

From my experience, there's no sense growing it all, yourself. Just have someone else in the house grow it, and you get to reap all the benefits. :D
Yeah... kind of like there is no sense in learning how to pickle, or make super-slaw, or cook borshch, or prep snacks for Snacky Sunady. Just have someone else in the house who knows how to do all that.

That is so darn cool... great idea growing it all! I drink enough of it so would make sense for me to!
Bergamot is practically a weed, as is mint. I grow them in boxes, because if I let them out, they will just take over everything and turn into Triffids. Very nice, medicinal, fragrant Triffids.

Ok. Real quick, @pdgc keep it up. Smoking is vile. I smoked about a pack a day for almost 15 years and it eas tough to quit, but I've never regretted it .

Bergamot is awesome . I put that in all the soap I make . love the smell.

And Halloween was fun. 20181031_173805.jpg

Ok. Real quick, @pdgc keep it up. Smoking is vile. I smoked about a pack a day for almost 15 years and it eas tough to quit, but I've never regretted it .

Bergamot is awesome . I put that in all the soap I make . love the smell.

And Halloween was fun. View attachment 21866
No pictures of Magnum PI dog? (Pugnum PI? Mastiff PI?)

Yup...that's it exactly..... pushing in on 60 and that is the attitude I plan on cultivating......awww who am I trying to kid....ask anyone who knows me...already been there at least since I was 16...but at least now...it is to be expected......now GIT OFFA MY LAWN!!!!!
I like living in the wilderness up a tall hill. So many advantages.

I am feeling retirey all the time when I should feel worky...... and in 7 to 10 years I can just feel retirey
I think my problem is with the early start of adulting. I was forced to take on adult duties when I was 12. So, I've been at it over 30 years. But, unfortunately, nobody wants to grant me early retirement on those grounds. Bummer.

I think my problem is with the early start of adulting. I was forced to take on adult duties when I was 12. So, I've been at it over 30 years. But, unfortunately, nobody wants to grant me early retirement on those grounds. Bummer.

For government work.... I have the age, but do not have the time...over 20 years if not enough.....but that is only the over 20 for government work....that is not including the 14 or so before that.........that and I have one not yet in college...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back