Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Folks, Grandmaster Wong is the charlatan that broke the camels back....and he and his crew accounts he has made up to support him seem to be OK with MT, it's their house, they can do what they want, but I won't support it. It's been 14 years on MT, I've left before, but I think this time, I'm through. Who knows, I could be back, but this is the first time I actually don't want to come back. I wish you all the best, stay well.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Folks, Grandmaster Wong is the charlatan that broke the camels back....and he and his crew accounts he has made up to support him seem to be OK with MT, it's their house, they can do what they want, but I won't support it. It's been 14 years on MT, I've left before, but I think this time, I'm through. Who knows, I could be back, but this is the first time I actually don't want to come back. I wish you all the best, stay well.

Bummer. I hope you reconsider. I think it's clear that he's just a flash in the pan. I expect he'll be gone in a few weeks.

If not, take it easy and always remember. I agree with you about bacon.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

Ah shoot. Bye. Take care. The door will still be open should you come back.
giphy.gif

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

I hope you do not let one bad apple tarnish the whole bunch. Let's face it, there are a Lot of bored knuckleheads out there right now. This troll will fade away just like the rest of them.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Please take care Xue, door is always open to chat here on this fun thread

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

@Xue, I wonder if many got the "thanks for all the fish" reference.
Just shows how incredibly ancient you are.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
@Xue, I wonder if many got the "thanks for all the fish" reference.
Just shows how incredibly ancient you are.
Come on, old man. Who DIDN'T get that reference? Who doesn't enjoy a pan galactic gargle blaster or know that the worst poetry in the universe is written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I loved the books and read them all back in the 80s, but I never thought they translated well into other mediums.
I watched the movie first, as a kid, so I enjoyed it. Read the books like 5 times. Listened to the radio show I enjoyed them but that might have just been the excitement from the books carrying over. Going to have to give it a second try at some point and see how I feel now.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on, old man. Who DIDN'T get that reference? Who doesn't enjoy a pan galactic gargle blaster or know that the worst poetry in the universe is written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex?
Well, if they know where there towel is at all, they got it.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
(.................... I did not get it.................

*shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!*)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hahaha.. ah I meant the "thanks for all the fish" reference, and the book/series/movie it relates to.
Understood. I was just taking a general swipe at Australians because the hemsworth family makes me feel very inadequate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions