Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
p03lcphh.jpg

What has this planet come to........ bacon eating smart phone junkies......... that's it...stop the planet...I want to get off :D
There is no place to go. Just the Moon. And it's very uncomfortable up there.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Your stance is accommodating what your intention is with your centre."

-Sensei Rick Hotton

Sorry, just had to share that, thought it was just brilliant...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think I need to bite the bullet and transfer my stuff from the old PC to the new one.
The bad thing is, I have like 400 dollars worth of photo editing software on it, I have no idea where the discs are.
I would hate to lose those, well, at least Photoshop....I never used the others, and the Corell one is a pain in the rump.

Or do I just delete everything off the old one, except the photos.....it was always slow with the pictures, so freeing up some memory space ought to work....(I know, it doesn't do a thing to the RAM)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Haha! Just trying to do it without putting weight on my right foot (ankle injury). One-legged forward fold, one-legged downward dog (!!) etc. Challenging!
But... How do you do the transitions that require lunges and such? I mean... a one-legged lunge means you are hovering in the air. Is there a super-power you are not telling us about?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I need to bite the bullet and transfer my stuff from the old PC to the new one.
The bad thing is, I have like 400 dollars worth of photo editing software on it, I have no idea where the discs are.
I would hate to lose those, well, at least Photoshop....I never used the others, and the Corell one is a pain in the rump.

Or do I just delete everything off the old one, except the photos.....it was always slow with the pictures, so freeing up some memory space ought to work....(I know, it doesn't do a thing to the RAM)
I have had some success in the past putting an old drive into a new PC. It's not ideal, but I've made it work more than once. You get the benefit of all the new hardware (once all the drivers are updated), and most software (Windows being a notable exception sometimes) doesn't realize it has changed computers.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
But... How do you do the transitions that require lunges and such? I mean... a one-legged lunge means you are hovering in the air. Is there a super-power you are not telling us about?
Hehe! Nah basically drape my leg over a chair at the lunge part so I'm not on my foot, and for the other leg I was still able to do it seeemi-normal.. hard to explain, but transitions were more like a sloth going for a leisurely stroll XD

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Watching the news this morning....there are many things going on and many things that people should be upset about and be hit with moral indignation by...but it is getting ridiculous..... teacher trying to teach situational awareness is now in trouble because one student was offended....and now someone else displaying moral indignation about something ridiculous.....when did we become such a pack ninnies afraid to tell someone who is way off base to calm down, breath, relax, take it easy and shut up.

OK, I'm off my soap box

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the news this morning....there are many things going on and many things that people should be upset about and be hit with moral indignation by...but it is getting ridiculous..... teacher trying to teach situational awareness is now in trouble because one student was offended....so now .someone else displaying moral indignation about something ridiculous.....when did we become such a pack of whinny jerk balls.....
What's the detail on the situational awareness thing - can you post a link for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions