Supporting Member
Reaction score
Queensland once again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm not one of them?

I guess I need to whine about the cold weather more...

It was only 72 today! And it rained for like 30 minutes!

Nope, sorry, your just to intelligent and know to much about marital arts to make the list...... whining, properly, gets you shunned...but it does not get you on the list of idiots and the IQ challenged

I was sure I'd be one of them too. :)

Nope, sorry, you know too much about BJJ, your to level headed and again....and the biggest issue here is if I called it the "Cretin list"..... you would actually know what that means so, sorry, your not qualified to be on the list

damn it I need to try harder to make the list

Again , sorry, no, to many properly functioning brain cells and then there is that darn grasp on reality that you have in all things including Martial arts.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man, a buff, decent looking guy knocks on the door, and I am in jammies with my hair in a disolving bun.......
But it's a rough morning, after a rougher night, and the tunnel doesn't promise to offer anything but a train to shed some light!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xue, it's 73F and sunny. The roof is off the Vette.
No complaints about the weather today. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue, it's 73F and sunny. The roof is off the Vette.
No complaints about the weather today. :)

GRRRRR!!!! Oh wait...never mind...sounds great...you would not want to do that here at the moment....although it is 80 degrees...there are Thunderstorms rolling in with high winds, hail and the slight chance of a tornado.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to drive the Vette in that, regardless of the position of the roof!

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whats a tornado?
(Counting my blessings, I don't think we got severe weather once this yea....fingers crossed, the November season will blow away another church...)

I am having an anti social day today, don't want to talk to nobody, not even myself....the neighbor (the damn Yankee prick nobody likes) picks today to commend on my towel size bid of 'lawn' I got growing from under one of them wood fiber mats....WHY OH LORD, WHY!!!!

'man, that worked great! I went to Lowes and tried in in my back yard, where we had tried to grow crops'
I don't effing care. We are not on speaking terms, GO AWAY!!!!

Yes, when I am antisocial, I am ANTI SOCIAL.
But I also am my mom's daughter, and decent from a line of ladies....all I said was 'well isn't this nice'

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am assuming this is a rigid knee brace, I went through that myself.

By the way what did they find?

..pretty much what the doctor thought it would be - a slight tear in the medial meniscus
and arthritis on the kneecap..he prescribed an 'offloader' knee brace - just waiting for
it to be ordered and to see how much my insurance will cover.. (hopefully most!!)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
..pretty much what the doctor thought it would be - a slight tear in the medial meniscus
and arthritis on the kneecap..he prescribed an 'offloader' knee brace - just waiting for
it to be ordered and to see how much my insurance will cover.. (hopefully most!!)

I can tell you from experience tat the brace will help. However be very careful and do not over work it. I was doing great with the knee brace and then I caused myself great pain when I decided to pull off my boot....man that hurt. I know have an assortment of knee braces, extra heavy duty, heavy duty, medium duty, standard duty, light duty.....

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a little ticked off today. Over a month ago the kids class was told that their would be a demonstration given at one of the local schools today. As of our last class on Thursday when the class was reminded for the forth time of the demo and told the time again all but 2 of the students have something else to to today or somewhere else to go. Now I don't demand they go to the only demo we give each year but I do not understand the mentality of the parents or the kids in not caring enough to be there.
It is bad enough that out of all of the students in class there are only a couple that the parents do not claim the child has some sort of alphabetical disorder explain the child's bad behavior in class and the undisciplined behavior but for the parents to make no effort until a couple of days before a demo to let us know they do not feel our demo is of importance enough to attend is outrageous.
If it where not for the good will in the community I would not have the kids class because none of them practice at home or really care if they are there

ok, rant over

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
From what I understand from this is the kids at your school are undisciplined and lack concern in the demo. I assume either because they learned it from their parents bad actions, a lack in concern on the parents behalf or maybe the kids dont want to do anything difficult and avoid responsibility. Good luck Tshadow, I have no idea what to say though. quite a situation I hope things work out good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions