Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just been watching Benny Hill Show on classic channel. Jeez he was funny.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So started out the morning with my van broken into. Must have been teenagers because they did not really
take anything of value. Still a little pissed off about it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So started out the morning with my van broken into. Must have been teenagers because they did not really
take anything of value. Still a little pissed off about it.

Sorry to hear that Brian.

They broke into my wife's car once in NYC and all they took were her bags of Candy she was hording in her glove box. I use to accuse her of judging her wealth by how much candy she owned...because she never ate any of it

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the breakin. At least it was just a vehicle. :)

Need to go find an IWB holster for the new Taurus today...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, I'm sick again

Just got over a sinus infection and then the kids come home sick from school...... the oldest, per usual was sick about 8 hours and then better, the youngest about 3 days....so I am guessing I'm looking at a week or more... :disgust:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ah, the good bugs from school....I am surprised that parents survive those 'formative' years....
When the kid started school, we all were sick for nearly a solid year!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sorry to here your sick again. Get well soon.
Got an infection ( I think) just behind my ear. Hurts like hell off and on. Also seem to cause me to not hear out of that side to well .Yep keep that side towards my wife.
Got something going on on top of my head also seem to be a patch of extra dry skin or a sab that should not be there and is painful to touch. Yes Im getting an appointment to have the doc look at it

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
sorry to here your sick again. Get well soon.
Got an infection ( I think) just behind my ear. Hurts like hell off and on. Also seem to cause me to not hear out of that side to well .Yep keep that side towards my wife.
Got something going on on top of my head also seem to be a patch of extra dry skin or a sab that should not be there and is painful to touch. Yes Im getting an appointment to have the doc look at it

Sorry to hear about that (no pun intended). Let us know what you find out.

As for me, on an up note...if this rassin frasin no good ornery computer I'm working on is done soon enough I'm going home early and stopping to see the MD along the way to see if there is anything they can give me or if I just have to suffer through

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
just come back from the hospital and got a clean bill of health :)

just gotta wait till the swelling goes down and i look a lot less herman munster (proper scary) ;)

i hate hospitals - i don't trust doctors or anyone else in "authority" for that matter either - even if i had been broken i'd have sorted me out soon enough :) i got meditech trained a long time ago and use battlefield first aid on me :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Caaaaake... I hate baking cake... Last year tried making cake, burnt both hands and one foot. Short Story cake burnt(i also forgot several ingredients) don't remember which ones, also forgot the pan holder gloves burnt hands and dropped pan on foot. Even jack didn't want any of that cake and he eats whatever food hits the floor

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Caaaaake... I hate baking cake... Last year tried making cake, burnt both hands and one foot. Short Story cake burnt(i also forgot several ingredients) don't remember which ones, also forgot the pan holder gloves burnt hands and dropped pan on foot. Even jack didn't want any of that cake and he eats whatever food hits the floor

:lfao:

Ok:
Cake mix
the rest...well, you are on your own. Timer and common sense.....
Practice with some dog treats! ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

my quad chocolate and hazelnut brownies are the stuff of legend :) sooooo nice that i'm thinking of going in the kitchen right now and making some :)

just gotta remember not to trip over the gearbox that's still om the floor ;)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As with Mondays, it's all a matter of perspective...

Friday is the first day of our work week. :(

On the other hand, we work this weekend, and then we're on vacation. Bonaire, here we come!
:scuba:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Saturday seminar :)

I wish I remembered what kind of seminar, but if I ask my instructor he might think I wasn't listening (i was listening) true story, just forgot... But there's going to be a board test afterwards... Forgot about that too but I get to assist :) that makes me helpful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions