Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not this Thursday but next Thursday its my boss's birthday... And everyone agreed to throw a surprise party Thomas(assistant manager) is making the plans Jane, Wallace and Marco(co workers) are getting snacks and beverages and lunch lacy and Janet(cashiers) are getting decorations, and me, Vyacheslav (computer person) and kei(other computer person) gotta make sure he doesn't know about the party... Aside from being stuck with the two nerds this is going to be tricky yet somewhat easy

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds like tough call get the preferred choice and have angry wife get insurance choice and have regret from not getting the preferred choice...

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
that is sooooo not fair ;)

get the ones you want cos it's you that's gotta live with them -- forget your missus cos she isn't wearing them in the end your choice is happy eyes and inner self versus your wife's opinion --- are you really wrapped around her little finger that badly ?????

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sounds like tough call get the preferred choice and have angry wife get insurance choice and have regret from not getting the preferred choice...

That is an interesting thought because either way I am going to give up something. It all depends on which one I do not want to give up.

This is either much more of a philosophical decision that I expected or I am making it much more of a philosophical decision that I expected... not sure there

that is sooooo not fair ;)

get the ones you want cos it's you that's gotta live with them -- forget your missus cos she isn't wearing them in the end your choice is happy eyes and inner self versus your wife's opinion --- are you really wrapped around her little finger that badly ?????

No I'm not actually, but it is a rather sizable difference in cost, we're talking thousands.

We will discuss this evening and go from there, it is just part of being married

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
lenses to go into the eye, right!
Not like contacts....

Go with the better ones. Not sure which they are in your list of choices...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just got finished basic stretches, 1-6 northern white crane forms and Lin wan dao form thinking today's a good day, it gets better... The neighbor lady is going back to jail for not paying parole.... And worse she tried to run, she can't run shed terribly out of shape. I wonder if the parole officer will add that as a side note

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
lenses to go into the eye, right!
Not like contacts....

Go with the better ones. Not sure which they are in your list of choices...

All 3 choices are the same quality and for that matter the same company. The choices are

1) plain lenses and I will still need glasses
2) lenses that adjust the astigmatism and make it so I only need glasses for reading
3) lenses that make it so I do not need glasses at all

1) 100% covered
2) +2000
3) +3000

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
All 3 choices are the same quality and for that matter the same company. The choices are

2) lenses that adjust the astigmatism and make it so I only need glasses for reading

1) 100% covered
2) +2000
3) +3000

Dang that's expensive I was upset when I had to)pay $50 for my glasses (by the state of Texas
It's mandatory that I wear glasses when I drive...)

...good weapons practice tonight!! :)

ha , I was just fixing to go practice weapons after this post

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
can't believe how much extra option 3 is -- wow :(

i had to pay for my hearing aids (i've been hit on head that many times that i'm proper deaf :( ) my hearing aids weren't covered by the state at all and cost £7,242 and some pennies :( totally rediculous the health system here only covered the basic stuff - it's like patch up and make do :( guess this what american health care is like --- it's enough for them just to patch you up unless you pay higher premiums to get more than basic make do and mend stuff -- thinking that we all just get scuppered in the end -- you can either afford it or you can't :(

my new hearing aids are the all singing all dancing digital jobbies that really are fit for purpose :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
my legs feel like they've been pulverised by some mad beastie ;)

so i'm trying to get them to comply with me --- last nights thai fit and pads practice was simply superb :) i'll definitely be going to that session again :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

1) 100% covered
2) +2000
3) +3000

Steep increase, but I'd be tempted to save pennies for option 3.
it'll be worth it, quality wise (to me)

of course...you have to make the argument to the missus! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions