Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:):):) yippee :):):)

my record continues unbeaten in my last 6 fights :)

won this fight in the middle of the first :) mid way through the first he came at me swinging both arms trying to land on the side of my head and he took a right kick to the chest pretty well actually shame that he didn't see the high left spin kick that came after it ;) got scotty to thank for that particular move :)

i don't really like the cage either but in this game you just gotta go with whatever you're given - could be outside for anyone cares tbh :) -- scotty -- my coach got me to think differently for this one and to use the mesh on the cage as a "second" person well happy with the result :)

sorry am just sooooo high now it's unreal and it'll be like this till tomorrow morning :(

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Going to two camps a regular camp and a karate camp and this time I learned its NOT OKAY to leave open snacks in the tent... I had ants on my feet. And when me and one kid went to move the docks to the other side of the Lake we couldn't make it move across the edge (too shallow) so and I didn't consider bringing ores and we decided to float it across (its a dock that floats and just tie it to a tree so it doesn't float away) made sure to get the other student on first but failed to get on my self until I got my jeans wet (all the way to my knees (my socks were wet 3 days) reasons why I'm bringing spare socks but short version of the story... We had throw the anchor out some distance a lot and pull to get closer to the other side (half a cinder block tied to a rope tied to the docks) but about 30 minutes later we made it... Still good camp though and hopefully this one will be too :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Going to two camps a regular camp and a karate camp and this time I learned its NOT OKAY to leave open snacks in the tent... I had ants on my feet. And when me and one kid went to move the docks to the other side of the Lake we couldn't make it move across the edge (too shallow) so and I didn't consider bringing ores and we decided to float it across (its a dock that floats and just tie it to a tree so it doesn't float away) made sure to get the other student on first but failed to get on my self until I got my jeans wet (all the way to my knees (my socks were wet 3 days) reasons why I'm bringing spare socks but short version of the story... We had throw the anchor out some distance a lot and pull to get closer to the other side (half a cinder block tied to a rope tied to the docks) but about 30 minutes later we made it... Still good camp though and hopefully this one will be too :)

:lfao:

you got off easy: the scouts found that racoons are very thrifty when they want something.
Stinker went INTO the tent to get the food!

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^ morning to you too :) ^^^

still can't sleep :( too many endorphins running round in my head :) feel like i went 10 rounds with cortez - am pretty beaten up but my legs don't hurt much so that's good :)

going to see satan this morning to get her to work her magic (i'm paying for it afterall) on all of me :) and at least i'll get some downtime :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
had a good session with satan today and actually enjoyed it :)

this afternoon my new 10KG RDX weight training vest turned up and it's way too comfy - did and it miles in it with my dog and it felt way too comfy :)

didn't feel like i was carrying an extra 10kg so it be interesting to see how my 20kg vest feels up at some point next week :) you just gotta love muay thai training :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My hand hurts... Nunchaku vs bo (Nunchaku swing over bo and hit my hand) the same spot, on the back of my hands... At least 20 times or more... And that's after I messed up on a sai x block and got hit... All times same exact spot on the back of the hand but the weirdest thing... I'm more hungry than in tired)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The great thing about tomorrow is because it is tomorrow............

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
today i'm going to go to musclehouse gym near where i stay in warrington to use their bags :) hoping that i can have a really good hour and a half with them :)

forget weights just get a weight vest and go running after a border collie ;) can guarantee that you'll drop first LoL ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are they going to put those things(whatever there called) on your eyes so you can't see before you leave

I remember they did that to my grandpa, I drove him home

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Are they going to put those things(whatever there called) on your eyes so you can't see before you leave

I remember they did that to my grandpa, I drove him home

No sure how happy I am at being compared to someone's Grandpa :uhyeah:

The will likely dilate my pupils so they can see...but I won't be able to when their done. After that they are going to decide if they are going to put things "inside" my eyes so I can see......still not happy about the whole "inside" my eyes bits

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My grandpa old but he chop trees down (oak, cedar, pine,misquete and sometimes hickory) and helps make picket fences

That surgery stuff sounds complicated (i didn't understand half the stuff you're talking about but Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions