Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i gotta go and see satan again this morning for some more of her satanic rituals hoping that it works big time :) cos had a bit of reaction training with my bag last night :(

fighting tomorrow night in a cage (from what i understand) not really my thing (i hate the cage) but i'm scheduled to scrap so to hell with it all --- will prolly end up looking worse than death come wednesday ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like both :) , Monday i get to use weapons at karate(kobudo) androgen Tuesday just an average day work (i like to talk to friends at work, there not my best friends but there cool too. :) ) but it's also one day closer to Friday :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got my tent, cloths for three days, spare socks case the others get wet, a lighter for the fire, a little bit of kerosene cause I'm not patient or good at fire building, and a first aid kit just in case

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm going to have to be more assertive with some of the students. Usually don't have to be assertive but I don't mind if I have to. I'd say I don't like i don't like doing it but I like telling people to do pushups so I probably won't think much of it

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
no - he's just a wanna be military PTI ;) they're real sadists ;)

today is fight day and i'm really nervous for some reason not felt this bad for a long long time :(

yesterdays session with the physio went really well :) got through everything that satan wanted me to do without too much "pain" :) yippee :):):)

am hoping that evrything will be fine come 7pm tonight and that as soon as i step into that cage i'll just see red and hopefully won't get too trashed for my efforts ;)

ordered more supplements :) and i got a new gorrilla weight bench on order too - always wanted one but could never afford one so i did extra hours and more work last week for it :) well happy :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think I'd like fighting into a cage, I like spaaaaace, lots and lots of space :)

I don't know how the cage matches work but Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions