Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeah, but the Dutch were never expected to make it this far....but then again, they put a sound thrashing on the Spaniards....

Brazil played much better today than against Germany. In that game that had not really showed up to play.

(that header the one Dutch guy scored against Spain was epic! :inlove:)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My neighbor mows my yard for $40 a month all i gotta do is make sure nothing is in the yard :) my yard was already mowed this month so it won't get mowed till next. My dog jack likes to chase chipmunks and squirrels but if he ever catches them itself not pretty...

Today went to the store bought groceries, got paid today, and got 6 complements on my new shoes (they originally costed $65 but I only paid half prices cause the store had a sale :) )

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
nice one :) you just get to sit back and relax - liking the idea of that very much ;)

done some more training with scotty today and am finding it easier to get the red mist to descend :)

gotta remember to go the butchers tomorrow to pick up my dogs burgers and black pudding sausages :) he loves them but it costs me a small fortune - but he's worth it :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
can't believe it - i've just run out of recovery powders - gotta to remember to get some more or else i'll be flying like a kite for a few days ;) no bad thing really ;)

also found a new MA freestanding hit frame on amazon so that's gone on order too :) am happy that am actually remembering to do the stuff i should've done last wednesday - who knows maybe by this wednesday coming i'll have caught up with myself ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
no need to keep quiet ;)

just train hard and then type if you've still got the energy to do it ;) otherwise just start taking powdered additives (uppers and downers) like we do --- more muscles, able to train harder for longer and none of the exhaustion that usually goes with it ;)

just remember to have fun when you're training :) a happy body means a happy mind and that makes for a happy person :):):)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My back hurts today .....gaining to much weight around my waist..........never thought that would happen......crap that means I need more exercise or maybe I need to get away from the computer and work out

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
nice one :) you just get to sit back and relax - liking the idea of that very much ;)

done some more training with scotty today and am finding it easier to get the red mist to descend :)

gotta remember to go the butchers tomorrow to pick up my dogs burgers and black pudding sausages :) he loves them but it costs me a small fortune - but he's worth it :)

I like going to the butcher, the one I go to has nice deli products and I always buy jack some bacon and dog treats (I've gone there for so long the owner even let's jack walk around in the store :) )
My back hurts today .....gaining to much weight around my waist..........never thought that would happen......crap that means I need more exercise or maybe I need to get away from the computer and work out

Maybe some basic stretches will help always helps before a good workout and just a few more after to make sure still limber

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
no need to keep quiet ;)

just train hard and then type if you've still got the energy to do it ;) otherwise just start taking powdered additives (uppers and downers) like we do --- more muscles, able to train harder for longer and none of the exhaustion that usually goes with it ;)

How many times must I tell you...I'm old :uhyeah:

just remember to have fun when you're training :) a happy body means a happy mind and that makes for a happy person :):):)

Agreed and most definitely part of the reason why I am getting that feeling it is time to shut up and train

That right here is another one of the reasons why I am beginning to get the feeling it is time to shut up and train ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Black Belt camp was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love TKD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys do there go over forms or new stuff
I like going to camps and seminars you get to train with people you don't see often and get to know the other students better :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's finally at the finals Germany vs Argentina... And it's 1 - 0 Argentina could pick up the pace but I bet Germany is going to win

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
What did you guys do there go over forms or new stuff
I like going to camps and seminars you get to train with people you don't see often and get to know the other students better :)

This was our yearly camp and it's alternate forms (ITF) compared to our schools WTF forms, our regular forms, olympic sparring, drills, weapons (Staff, short staff, 'chucks'), hill sprints, obstacle courses,
trail runs, volleyball, dodgeball, self-defense scenario training..just an amazing weekend with friends!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.