Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Last day of work until vacation. I need it this time. We got a new boss last week and hes driving me insane

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
feeling a bit secondhand right now :(

gotta prep myself so i can do battle with emilys right hand later on tonight --- so looking forward to it --- no one else is nuts enough to spar with her so i'm like her "normal" sparring partner ;)

she's fighting on the 22nd august just up the road from me in woolston high school so i gotta try and work her hard before getting laid out :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
tonights sparring is in a ring cos we use a boxing clubs facilities on a thursday and a mma gym with a cage on a tuesday :)

i prefer the ring cos at least i can get out when i've had enough of emilys full contact LoL ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
emilys fight in august is in a cage :) she prefers the cage - don't know why though always felt a bit claustrophobic for my liking :) and i've fought in both cage and ring :) prefer the old cage that we had at fight club which had barbed wire looped round the top and the words "no way out" spray painted onto the mesh cage walls :)

totally evil ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
like that "hell in a cell" :) it's far more brutal than that ;) i'd love to see what would happen if you put either me or emily in the "hell in a cell" --- fight wouldn't last too long and there'd more tomato sauce on the walls than sense ;)

put simply you'd have to be seriously gone in the head to take on either me or emily in the cell ;) in muay thai there are very few rules and mma has even less ;) so it's basically a free for all as to what goes down :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
you don't get vacation time if you're fighting and sparring muay thai with emily ;)

for me a vacation is any day where i don't have to get in a cage/ring with emily ;) much as i love her she's got long arms and one hell of a right hand on the end of it LoL ;)

am scheduled to scrap again on tuesday :) my physio reckons that i'll be in better shape than i was last time yippee :)

really looking forward to it even after last time where i had to let the red mist descend and against the backdrop of me "retiring" --- just can't get scrapping out of my system LoL ;)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wife had a pet squirrel for twelve years. She found it in the attic when it was about a week old and we have had it ever since. Sadly it died this morning . I have buried it and now we have cleaned its cage.
Although we will both miss it the squirrel was her per and she will most likely be the most effected by its going.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wife had a pet squirrel for twelve years. She found it in the attic when it was about a week old and we have had it ever since. Sadly it died this morning . I have buried it and now we have cleaned its cage.
Although we will both miss it the squirrel was her per and she will most likely be the most effected by its going.

But now it's in a happy place eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a tree. With the occasional snack time too. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that, loosing a pet is rough, especially one you have had in your life for so long

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
H E double hockey sticks! That's right; I said it! I don't give a fudge (cake)! Gum drops it! I'm tired of dealing with a bunch of Twinkie Holes! (How do they get the filling in there anyway?) It's all a steaming pile of sugar! SUGAR!! I say!!

Sorry all. Sorry Mod's. I just had to get that off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions