Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yesterday I browned some beef for tacos for DH to take along to work. Since I was lazy and didn't run to the store, I just scooped some out for myself to fix later in some fashion.

Today I check on the yard, to find the bowl sitting on the front porch. DH had set it outside for the neighbor dog to finish it off.

Uh, thanks Hon, I wanted to eat that! :rolleyes:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thunderstorms delaying flights and I am suppose to be at the airport at 9:45 no wait jow its 10:45....thunderstorms just got here..oh joy...family takes a 18 hour flight an hour, plus a 4 hour lay over and now they are delayed

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thunderstorms delaying flights and I am suppose to be at the airport at 9:45 no wait jow its 10:45....thunderstorms just got here..oh joy...family takes a 18 hour flight an hour, plus a 4 hour lay over and now they are delayed

they just left! are they back already?!

(yeah, I got into Charlotte early, only to leave an hour late on the connecting flight...weather near the destination...)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've never looked at this thread before. At least that I remember. Read a few pages, I am so confused. But I don't mind being confused. :) Guess I should start at the beginning.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nah, don't bother!
It's just random stuff.

Like my fortune cookie for today:

Your respect for others will be the key to your success.

I am like so totally screwed! :lfao:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I get to help with camping this year I get to help the people get to set up tents build fires (well... More like me use a lighter to get the fire started) help them figure out what is safe to go near and what is not and most importantly scary stories i think this year I'm going to tell them the one about the one about the crazy lumberjack) and the best part there's a old torn up log cabin on a hill surrounding by both trees and chopped down trees. What luck :EG:

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
don't know where everyone upped sticks and went to but at least this gibberish of a misplaced thread didn't get abandoned :)

well did battle with emilys right hand last night and boy am i feeling it ;) -- just glad that i'm not fighting her for real on the 22nd of august :)

i had my leg scanned again at physio and all is still well (still think that she's telling porky pies) but satan carried on with her ritual of abuse ;) and it hurt like hell as usual - would've thought that i'd have got used to it by now LoL :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
don't know where everyone upped sticks and went to but at least this gibberish of a misplaced thread didn't get abandoned :)

well did battle with emilys right hand last night and boy am i feeling it ;) -- just glad that i'm not fighting her for real on the 22nd of august :)

i had my leg scanned again at physio and all is still well (still think that she's telling porky pies) but satan carried on with her ritual of abuse ;) and it hurt like hell as usual - would've thought that i'd have got used to it by now LoL :)

I'd thought you'd learn to listen by now! :D

I'm cleaning house...blech. :(

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OK...I figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life.....

Now I just have to figure out a way to get from point 'A' to point 'B' that does not include me needing to win the lottery

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
unfortunately granfire i fight muay thai and the only thing that matters is not losing ;)

as for listening - i never bothered before and am sure i got given sawdust instead of brains cos it's been rattled more than a few times over the years to the point where i have permanent tinitus :) being partial hearing due to a sport i love more than anything else (apart from my doggy) just goes with the territory unfortunately :)

i do actually do the exercises that i'm supposed to i just don't do them as severely as she does - she is the devil reincarnated ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just cleaned my place few days ago its good for about a while. Not really much to pick up except I usually gotta go back and pick the same things up cause when jack runs in the house he accidentally knocks stuff over or picks things up and places them elsewhere (i remember he once took my grandpa's sun glasses and hid them in his dog house)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Finally going to get rank in kobudo now and the instructor said I've done the correct forms (very good) and extra forms that I'll just go straight to brown belt. Or something close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions