Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Woke up this morning, had a great (healthy) breakfast. Then did some Sun Salutations (Yoga) then did some Taijiquan. Left for work and stopped to drop off a check for my wife. Walking back to my car I actually noticed how great I was feeling. Got in my car a drove to work and still felt pretty darn good.

Park my car in my lot (1/2 mile from my office) got out of the car and there was all sorts of noise and construction and the walk to my office and I sneezed, got an instantaneous headache and then realized my back and my legs were hurting too….

Apparently I am allergic to my job and it is well past time to leave…..but it is not a quick fix, if it can be fixed at all without retiring…..over 10 years from now…oh well….back to work

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
got to work on yin ching chuan(tiring, it starts off jumping in the air then down to the ground yet still interesting) then push-hands(not at fun as kotekitai but also interesting)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It has been one of those types of days that just make you want to

charlie_brown_arrgh.jpg

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
It has been one of those types of days that just make you want to

charlie_brown_arrgh.jpg

Couldn't agree with you more. You know the old saying "You can lead a horse to water but, you can't make him drink?" Today feels more like, "I can give them a hand grenade but they just won't pull the pin!"

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you more. You know the old saying "You can lead a horse to water but, you can't make him drink?" Today feels more like, "I can give them a hand grenade but they just won't pull the pin!"

Yup, but I get to go to NYC to try and straighten out the mess they made that they are denying in the face of irrefutable evidence....oh goody... I can hardly wait..... :(

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Xue...
Personally, I'm off the next 4 days. :D
But it's Colorado... so today it snowed, tomorrow it'll be 70, then it's going to snow again...

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yup, but I get to go to NYC to try and straighten out the mess they made that they are denying in the face of irrefutable evidence....oh goody... I can hardly wait..... :(

Wish I had that option. Management doesn't see the problems. Can't understand why...everybody else can.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Wish I had that option. Management doesn't see the problems. Can't understand why...everybody else can.

Believe me, you don't want that option. It is a colossal waste of time

Sorry Xue...
Personally, I'm off the next 4 days. :D
But it's Colorado... so today it snowed, tomorrow it'll be 70, then it's going to snow again...

:hmm: some how I don't think you are sincerely sorry about this :uhyeah:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: some how I don't think you are sincerely sorry about this :uhyeah:

Misunderstanding... I'm sorry for your AUGH day.

I'm irritated by our continued snow. I'm DONE with winter, and I want to be out in the Vette, top down, not in the Jeep, dodging idiots.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Misunderstanding... I'm sorry for your AUGH day.

I'm irritated by our continued snow. I'm DONE with winter, and I want to be out in the Vette, top down, not in the Jeep, dodging idiots.

No worries.

I thought we were done with winter here, 2 days of temps in the high 70s......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....today it is raining and 60, and I'm actually ok with that. But this afternoon the temps drop to the 30s and we will have SNOW and ICE in the morning......:disgust:

Speaking of dodging idiots...off to work I go.

And I'll be going to NYC soon to meet with them... Happy Happy Joy Joy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well that explains it, been reading a lot about job burnout and, although I do not hit all the signs I hit between 80% and 90% of the signs, depending on what you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions