Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Warm enough to take the roof off the Vette today. :D
Of course, the fact that it snowed yesterday just reminds me that I live in Colorado, where we can experience the beauty of all four seasons in a single day...

Oregon is the same way. Don't like the weather? Hang around another 5 minutes.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
just a thought...maybe do some research now - so if the fall looks good, you'll be more prepared to jump in with both feet.. :)

I have tons of research. Just depends on how things look at work. It is the timing for classes that has always been a problem in the past. I am not a huge fan of going to an online college either. I live in the boonies and the data cap for satellite internet just doesn't make that a good option anyways. So we will just have to wait and see.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've been parked on the highway for over 2 hours. Looks like I'm going to miss my meeting.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i better practice sai
(i hate practicing sai) its hard flip those sai around and if you drop it the instructor will look over there with that menacing gaze look and point "don... 50 pushups"

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, now that the background check and pre-employment drug screen are done - it is officially official - I'll be starting at Cargill on Monday!!!!! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
yep, another day another dollar and this day gonna take that dollar and buy a haircut

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
that sounds awful, i only have to pay $7
its going to look nice at the shorei tsuru spring camp this weekend and practice hombu, white crane, and yin ching chuan (kung fu)

this will be the fourth time in a row i get to put my own tent up(im feeling quite confident)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
trained with a young girl at tkd class a little bit ago and in order to actually hear her kihap, my Instructor told me not to kihap a few times..
THAT felt weird!! :) lol

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got my US RDA of vitamin D...and surprisingly I don't feel like my lungs are on fire (though my legs a little tight). :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well, now that the background check and pre-employment drug screen are done - it is officially official - I'll be starting at Cargill on Monday!!!!! :)

awesome!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions