Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Keep your chin up... or, I guess don't. I'm glad you're doing okay! Take care and hope you heal well and fast!

Doing OK per the MD because I am doing what he told me to do. I was rather surprised to hear that a lot of people don't and end up going back for more serious operations or lose their vision completely

The bubbles are normal, there will be more before the go away completely

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Keep your chin up... or, I guess don't. I'm glad you're doing okay! Take care and hope you heal well and fast!
theres actually a joke for that :) ;keep your chin up cause when its down it looks like there is two which is gross

joking aside, get well xue!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
hmmm... no\t sure this is a good thing...just went from 6 bubbles to 5 and the 5 are arranged in a pattern that reminds me a lot like this

nuclear_sign.jpg

Just put a small circle in the middle and expand the yellow areas till they almost touch

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
snowed again last night then it started raining. Still raining and cold. AH, the pleasures of living in New England in the winter

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i got my foot caught on the certain and knocked some of the decorations off the table but luckly nothing broke :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wife cleaning the floor I'm in my chair waiting for todays football games to start. What I need to do is get off my butt and excersise

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
wife cleaning the floor I'm in my chair waiting for todays football games to start. What I need to do is get off my butt and excersise
Exactly, you do the floor (floor kata) and let her sit down. That way she can rest for her next job, while you watch the game and do floor. Multitasking at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.