Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now...I have been up since 3:00am...got to sleep last night around 12:00am.....took the better half to the airport for a flight to China.

I'm tired.........

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now...I have been up since 3:00am...got to sleep last night around 12:00am.....took the better half to the airport for a flight to China.

I'm tired.........

I bet....How long is the flight to China?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like air plane rides, last time I got on air plane was my grandpa going down to visit his home in Frankfurt (he still owns it) and took some family to visit and we got first class tickets (they give snacks, beverages and a pillow sometimes a blanket :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I too have a long weekend and after looking at another thread I am in which annoyed me immediately because yet again a guy is looking for a pissing match and a my art is better than yours argument....and after years on MT and a multitude of this type of person..... I think I shall spend much of that weekend not on MT.... I don't need the agrivatoin

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Got bit by a big ugly brown spider on my shoulder. Maybe ill get spidey sense

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I too have a long weekend and after looking at another thread I am in which annoyed me immediately because yet again a guy is looking for a pissing match and a my art is better than yours argument....and after years on MT and a multitude of this type of person..... I think I shall spend much of that weekend not on MT.... I don't need the agrivatoin

PFT... my art is better than yours any day! And twice on a long weekend! :angel:

:D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am still snickering of this thing:
Obama Signs Passive-Aggressive Executive Order : The New Yorker

After news of the President’s passive-aggressive executive order reached Capitol Hill, House Speaker John Boehner prepared a narcissistic reply.
“Instead of signing more executive orders, President Obama needs to recognize that everything that happens in this government must begin and end with me,” he said.

Do tell me this is satire!
:lfao:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deal with them the same way you would deal with someone in a bar or on the street. Give them one of these, :) tell them to have a good day and move on.........

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I spent 2 hours looking for my Liuyedao and forgot to check the sheath...

All still good though got a new loaf of pesto bread and potato bread for deli sandwiches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions