Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Go for a swim...

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

I will only swim here

polls_forbesx_large_0302_729769_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

oops wait...that's were I won't swim :D

I meant to say here

Presidio%20YMCA%20Pool%20Photo%203(1).jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh yeah!!!!!
Hammerhead sharks are awesome!!!
That would be a better choice than the boring pool.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Need to take a serious moment here.

I just found out a friend of mine died last February. I knew he was battling cancer but ever time I asked I was told he's doing fine. I was just sitting here wondering how he was doing and I check a website he is associated with and I discovered he had passed away.

He was a 4th dan in Aikido and we use to train Bagua, Xingyi, and Taiji together with my first sifu, he even taught my daughter a couple of times in Aikido.....

John, you will be missed

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually I'm not...I'm a burned out old IT person...and I could go into great detail as to why...but I won't....but that short week thing has been going on since I have been in my 20s....

EDIT;

And just how the heck did you come up with "Grumpy" out of that post.....the others yes...but that one...sheeesh....

And I don't like ice cream...
Wasn't one post that gave me the impression of grumpy it was combo of all of them. But now I know why because you don't like ice cream that's just sad

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

I just found out a friend of mine died last February. I knew he was battling cancer but ever time I asked I was told he's doing fine. I was just sitting here wondering how he was doing and I check a website he is associated with and I discovered he had passed away.

He was a 4th dan in Aikido and we use to train Bagua, Xingyi, and Taiji together with my first sifu, he even taught my daughter a couple of times in Aikido.....

John, you will be missed

That sucks. My friends wife just past away last week. They were together since middle school over 40 years. She got to see their youngest daughter in her prom dress and they held a private graduation ceremony at the hospital. Then she said she saw all she needed to asked her husband to hold her hand. Few hours later she was gone. He held her hand the whole time.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

John, you will be missed

Sorry man.
That always sucks.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Just got home from my kids' JROTC Awards Banquet. My daughter was given the "Best Drill Cadet" award, a Scholastic Excellence award from the American Legion (and a check for $100!), and was appointed the unarmed drill team commander and squadron first sargeant for next year. Pretty awesome. She's very excited.

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score

John, you will be missed

I'm sorry to hear about this Xue my condolences to you.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

John, you will be missed

Aw, crap. This stinks. Sorry, man. Cancer sucks.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't know why but that just made me think of an old Y&T song I have not heard in a long time...Barroom Boogie

I think it was the word home....near the end of the song "but you are home"

Last edited by a moderator:

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Listening to 8 yr Olds talk like professional athletes is funny. 8 yr old catches a pop fly yell "All day men all day we got this"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions