Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Managed to squeeze in a gym session before training tonight and will be going again tonight, but lower body today as my upper definitely needs a rest. I have missed this sort of training :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i gotta go to a valentines day party this Friday... and i have to get my friend a gift :hmm:(she gets mad when i forget stuff)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I have a phone interview tomorrow with Cargill Corporation!!! I've wanted to work for this company since before I went back to school!!!

Prayers are appreciated!!!!!!

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gym closed due to intermittent power cuts last night, missed my training, but I do have body combat followed by kick boxing tonight, and maybe, just maybe I will squeeze in 30 mins at the gym before hand :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Snowstorm and none of the weather people in my area can agree...so suffice to say we are going to get 6 to 16 inches of snow my the time this ends tomorrow....so my workout tonight will consist of running the snow blower and shoveling snow

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Snowstorm and none of the weather people in my area can agree...so suffice to say we are going to get 6 to 16 inches of snow my the time this ends tomorrow....so my workout tonight will consist of running the snow blower and shoveling snow
Its a strange storm. At my house we got about an inch and half of slush no real snow. 50 miles east they have nothing but rain kids went to school. 50 miles west of hear they have over a foot of snow.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Its a strange storm. At my house we got about an inch and half of slush no real snow. 50 miles east they have nothing but rain kids went to school. 50 miles west of hear they have over a foot of snow.

It is snowing very heavily here and I am about to head for home. Going to go hook up the dog sled and head for the igloo

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i didn't pay attention to the weather but down here the whole weeks supposed to be anywhere from high 75 degrees to lows 39 degrees (right now its 62 degrees)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome training last night - 45 mins weight session then body combat then kick boxing. Really was shattered afterwards but felt great. Now in just over 2.5 hours it will be time to spoil my daughter before dropping her back with her mum and hitting the gym again for at least an hour followed by a catch up with a couple of mates. Definitely the way to spend a valentines day when single :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
cold out today (I know, you hop in the pool at 29...)

Feel like I got run over by a bus...didn't sleep well with this head cold...

Status
Not open for further replies.