Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I said this earlier but in case it was missed, the comic launched this morning.

There is nothing to buy on the site, although there is a link to our Patreon account. However, pledging is optional.

Still, since I am unclear as to whether or not I can link to it, I will say that anyone who wants to read it can PM me for the URL.
I'd like to check it out.
Kept the cabinets the 2 sinks were in....did not rip out the walls, except in the area the shower was, that was taken to the studs.... that is about it....everything else is new.
that's a big project. Doing it yourself?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nothing beats pancakes with excessive amounts of chocolate

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
that's a big project. Doing it yourself?

Nope, I do not have the time and I absolutely hate doing plumbing. If I were to do it myself it would take a year. Carpentry,, mechanical, yard work and even some stone work are ok, but plumbing is right out.

But I did design it and I am on cleanup detail. As well as the guy that has to come down on the counter people who left glue all over my newly tiled floor and who also mounted the shower threshold wrong.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nope, I do not have the time and I absolutely hate doing plumbing. If I were to do it myself it would take a year. Carpentry,, mechanical, yard work and even some stone work are ok, but plumbing is right out.

But I did design it and I am on cleanup detail. As well as the guy that has to come down on the counter people who left glue all over my newly tiled floor and who also mounted the shower threshold wrong.
why not sic Ms Xue on them, sit back and enjoy the fireworks? ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
why not sic Ms Xue on them, sit back and enjoy the fireworks? ;)

Actually that is what is happening, she does not want me to call them, she knows I was not happy with them before they installed the counter, she says she will handle it...and since they are all from the same country, I shall sit back and, as you say, enjoy the fireworks.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is going to be BOILING when I get in that car about 2 hours from now, and my dumb *** is wearing corduroy pants!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It is going to be BOILING when I get in that car about 2 hours from now, and my dumb *** is wearing corduroy pants!

We all got them crosses to bear, my brother. Last night - 41 degrees, big gusty wind. Yeah, it sucked.

Cold.JPG

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
We all got them crosses to bear, my brother. Last night - 41 degrees, big gusty wind. Yeah, it sucked.

View attachment 20704

I would take cold over this heat any day. The way I see it, I can always add more layers. Unless I live in a nudist colony, there is only so much I can take off. LOL

Grass is always greener, I guess. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Seattle has the most beautiful Summer in the world. It's gorgeous. the down side is it only lasts a few days. :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Day is half over. Then I have an appointment which was supposed to be at 6 but got moved to 5. Good news: this will allow me to check out a JKD class near my home that starts at 6:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.