Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just discovered that a person I work with judges people based on political affiliation... If you are a member of one party you're a fine upstanding member of society, if you are a member of another...you are nothing but trouble and not to be trusted...... the problem they are currently having is that they have no idea how to figure me out since I have no political affiliation what-so-ever

Now the question is, should I really mess up their world by telling them what John Wayne Gacy's political affiliation was...

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just discovered that a person I work with judges people based on political affiliation... If you are a member of one party you're a fine upstanding member of society, if you are a member of another...you are nothing but trouble and not to be trusted...... the problem they are currently having is that they have no idea how to figure me out since I have no political affiliation what-so-ever

Now the question is, should I really mess up their world by telling them what John Wayne Gacy's political affiliation was...

You should definitely mess with their head.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Probably. I would.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
How is a duck going to help? Do they have good kick defenses?
Have you seen an angry duck before?! Do not piss them off! They get in groups and will chase you!
hqdefault.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah... geese will chase you, peck at you, and hiss at you.
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont own geese but ive been around both ducks and geese. Those geese are persistant! and if theres multiple geese they will surround you! And attack randomly from multiple directions. They scare kids away which is usually bad cause they move faster than most kids

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ignorance can make people say weird things... today in class I was wondering why one of the new students failed to show up for class. At the end of class the instructor mentioned how last week after class ended and everyone left he overheard the student talking with another instructor. He thought the instructor was running his classes wrong and telling him how they could be better. Its always weird when you get students like that.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
yeah... geese will chase you, peck at you, and hiss at you.
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont own geese but ive been around both ducks and geese. Those geese are persistant! and if theres multiple geese they will surround you! And attack randomly from multiple directions. They scare kids away which is usually bad cause they move faster than most kids

They had to remove a goose from a local park because he had taken one entire corner of it as his territory and was keeping EVERYONE out with the tenacity of a pit bull..... and I ran into him and he was a big BIG nasty goose...They also have ducks, they don't seem to care who or what walks through, but if you are crazy enough to feed any of them, they will chase you all over the park demanding more

Status
Not open for further replies.