Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK then Ron Pearlman and Nigella Lawson.....there...are you happy now
I suppose I could live with that. I don't know why you are so stuck on physiological limitations.
RyGNqDEM_400x400.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
20 freaking minutes on the phone trying to get past the idiotic robocall answering system..... just to get to a real person who answered my question in 20 seconds.....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think men who can cook are far sexier than men who can bench press 200 pounds. One of our favorite book characters Odd Thomas is a short order cook and makes the fluffiest bisquits and the tastiest scrambled eggs. He has a friend - a writer who is a gourmet chef. The trio at the center of my "Nightmare Hunters" story series are all foodies and all love to cook... unless they haven't had a case in a long time and are bored - then they start playing LMFAO really loudly and order pizza and Chinese.
What about men who cook -- AND bench press stupid amounts. Not insanely stupid, but darn close to seriously stupid.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't make it to the essentials.....

Unless you are counting chocolate and beer....
Right? I mean - they've got orange-flavored dark chocolate... chili chocolate... white chocolate... 75% dark chocolate... I am sorry, what were we talking about?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My back hurts. I trained anyway. Got a bunch of my testing out of the way. Backs are stupid.

Then I went to the grocery store after training - hungry. That was stupid too but not as stupid as backs.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nephew called hubby yesterday: Those soccer guys are going to be in big trouble! At 7 o'clock they hacked into the TV station.....
Hubby explained, it's the World Cup....'What's that?'
Oh, it's like somebody in Nebraska gets to watch the Alabama football game at 12 o'clock.....just much bigger.

A kid who never left the state, barely made it across the county line, into the big city....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions