Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning, MT!

Went to my Wing Chun class for the first time in weeks last night. Sifu teaches only once a week up in Broadalbin, which is a hike. After taking the time to seriously pore over everything else I have to schedule into my crazy life, it looks like I can go probably every two weeks.

Is that a lot of hands-on training? Of course not. But it's enough time to get some damn good advice/tips from him to focus on for the next two weeks. Plus he is available for questions via Facebook and email.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just shared my first video of myself here on MT. Why do I feel like I just jumped off a cliff?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Fun nonsense for a Friday.

2016 Most Popular Baby Names in the USA:

Rank

Male name Female name
1 Noah Emma
2 Liam Olivia
3 William Ava
4 Mason Sophia
5 James Isabella
6 Benjamin Mia
7 Jacob Charlotte
8 Michael Abigail
9 Elijah Emily
10 Ethan Harper
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I've never been to Abilene Texas...as a matter of fact I've never been to Texas..... nor have I ever had any desire to go to Texas....now for some reason I find myself thinking maybe I should go take a look a Texas..... and it all started by something I saw on the web about Abilene

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yipee! The blog for my webcomic has gotten 2 hits so far today!

That part was sarcastic, but here's the part that is NOT: out of those 2 hits, one person started following the blog. :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, I only saw every show with the originals and then the first replacement guy

I remember thinking how cool it was when, at the end of the credits, they had the quote, "Keep circulating the tapes!" They knew people were recording the show and then sharing it with friends, and they didn't care. Metallica could have learned from them and avoided the whole Napster debacle. All they had to do was realize file sharing creates MORE FANS. And whereas those fans might have gotten your songs for free...guess what? They can't get into the concert for free!

Then again, I guess the MST guys could take that stance. After all, they were already getting paid by Comedy Central. They didn't need to rely on selling episodes to make money in the same way that Metallica needed to sell albums.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've never been to Abilene Texas...as a matter of fact I've never been to Texas..... nor have I ever had any desire to go to Texas....now for some reason I find myself thinking maybe I should go take a look a Texas..... and it all started by something I saw on the web about Abilene

Drove across Texas a couple times. Once from southern Louisiana to El Paso. I think it took 182 years.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Lived in Texas for many years. Driven across it many times. Best thing ever was when they raised the speed limit to 80MPH.

The road to Abilene reminds me of a pretty good training video.

Love Americanos! It's just enough water to take the bitterness out of the shot, but not so much that it's flavorless.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lived in Texas for many years. Driven across it many times. Best thing ever was when they raised the speed limit to 80MPH.

The road to Abilene reminds me of a pretty good training video.

Love Americanos! It's just enough water to take the bitterness out of the shot, but not so much that it's flavorless.
I feel the same about driving across Texas and Nebraska. Nebraska at night feels like driving on a treadmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions