Isn't this Precious?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
takeing into account that there are medical problems that could have been complacated and caused serious problems i dont think the laceing of the food was a good idea
also in many states a long jail sentance could be had for such behaivor

Not saying i have not thought of doing such a thing to certian people at times

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Skowhegan story...I heard the cookies were to help prevent the teacher from giving out a test.

OK I could see the kids doing it...but the mom actually doing it? WTF? If the mom's in on the game, why doesn't she just give the kids a note so they can get an excused absence for the class?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
The Skowhegan story...I heard the cookies were to help prevent the teacher from giving out a test.

OK I could see the kids doing it...but the mom actually doing it? WTF? If the mom's in on the game, why doesn't she just give the kids a note so they can get an excused absence for the class?

Because it wouldn't have been as funny... to them.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As a teacher, I can only say that that is really disturbing... and it truly makes me wonder about the kids, the parent, and the teacher, that they would consider doing that to her.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:
As a teacher, I can only say that that is really disturbing... and it truly makes me wonder about the kids, the parent, and the teacher, that they would consider doing that to her.

Could not agree more with your statement what in the hell is this country coming too!!
Terry

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmm I could see making a round of Exlax cookies for friends or something as a revenge gift, but not for a teacher. Teachers put up with enough crap to not have this to worry about.

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
I've had a few teachers that I would love to go back and do this to, given the chance.

The mom shouldn't have had to help them. One of the primary rules of a good prank is that you do your own baking. Shame on them.

OP
J

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:

Same here.

I played, along with some friends and classmates, jokes when I was younger, but this I would have considered "poisoning" and rejected - no matter how tempting to the juvenile mind it might have been.

As to my parents helping in this sort of escapade? :whip:

Hell would have had to have frozen over several times before...

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
My god...what is this world coming to? And this was viewed simply as a "prank"? The mother used a whole box of laxatives in the cookies. Sounds like malicious intent to me. I can't believe her bail was only $100. :mad:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
My god...what is this world coming to? And this was viewed simply as a "prank"? The mother used a whole box of laxatives in the cookies. Sounds like malicious intent to me. I can't believe her bail was only $100. :mad:
I have to agree. It sounds like more than a *prank* to me too. As far as what the teacher did to *deserve* it...in this instance it sounds like nothing. She gave a low grade (according to the article)...and I tend to believe it was nothing more in this instance only because the mother participated in something like this. The kid probably deserved the grade and the mother..being the irresponsible parent that she is..decided to teach her children another *highly commendable way* (sarcasm) to deal with the issue. Yes, rather than call the teacher to discuss the problem...just *outsmart* her...bake her some yummy cookies with a sweet note and laugh thinking about the consequences of eating them. And the teacher...who sounds like she is really trying to teach kids here...shares them with her students because she knows kids like cookies. Yes, a fine example of parenting. I'm sure these kids will grow up to be well equipped for life. *rolls eyes*

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:

Swordlady, she has violated her probation and is a heap o' trouble for doing this. I think the Skowhegan/North New Portland authorities know EXACTLY where she is and what she is doing, and she is likely cooperating.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
If the mom's in on the game, why doesn't she just give the kids a note so they can get an excused absence for the class?

What an obsurd idea. :eek: Or more outrageous yet, actually make her daughter, Oh, I don't know, say, STUDY! :idea:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
STUDY??? STUDY!!! Is that what kids are expected to do these days? :roflmao:

Gemini said:
What an obsurd idea. :eek: Or more outrageous yet, actually make her daughter, Oh, I don't know, say, STUDY! :idea:

Latest Discussions