WORST movie lines

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay...we know everyone's favorite movie lines. How about THE absolute worst lines you've ever heard?

Here's a groaner from the first X-Men movie:

"Do you know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing as everything else!" (Storm to Toad, right before blasting him into oblivion)

A close second would be the whole bit of "romantic" (a term I'm using VERY loosely) dialogue in "Attack of the Clones":

"I hate sand. It's so coarse...Not like here. Everything here is smooth." (Anakin's feeble attempt to pick up Padme)

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
I gonna take you down to China town - probably Steven Seagal in one of this "films."

Everything said in Rad and Kickboxing Academy.

:)

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ok...some may poo poo me for this but...

the Governator clearly has some of the corniest lines ever and I think the height of that was the movie Commando... One of my personal groaner favorites has got to be when Matrix (Anrie's character) kills a dude on the plane and tells the Flight Attendant:

"Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired."

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! You saw it coming... You hoped it woudn't and STILl it hurt when it hit... *grin*

Rob

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Phadrus00 said:
Ok...some may poo poo me for this but...

the Governator clearly has some of the corniest lines ever and I think the height of that was the movie Commando... One of my personal groaner favorites has got to be when Matrix (Anrie's character) kills a dude on the plane and tells the Flight Attendant:

"Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired."

Rob

How about (same movie) when he backhand throws that huge knife into a guy, pinning him to a door/wall and says: "Stick around." ? Yuck!
Likewise when he drops the guy off the cliff and then tells Rae Dawn Chong's character when she asks where he was... :"I let him go."

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
How about (same movie) when he backhand throws that huge knife into a guy, pinning him to a door/wall and says: "Stick around." ?
I'm pretty sure that was Predator.

Another Predator quote - Richard Chaves' character to Jesse Ventura's:
"Hey, you're bleeding!"
"I ain't got time to bleed."

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Eldritch Knight said:
I'm pretty sure that was Predator.

Another Predator quote - Richard Chaves' character to Jesse Ventura's:
"Hey, you're bleeding!"
"I ain't got time to bleed."
You're right it is... my bad... but that Jesse Ventura quote is a great one... So full of male macho testosterone that it's great!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Every line in the Movie "They Live"

With the exception of Rowdy Roddy Piper's at the Bank, "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some ***. And I am all out of bubble gum." ;)

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pretty much anything that come's out of Luke Skywalker in episode IV...he was a whiney brat in that movie. "But I wanted to go...to get the power converters" *pout* :rolleyes:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
How about (same movie) when he backhand throws that huge knife into a guy, pinning him to a door/wall and says: "Stick around." ? Yuck!
Likewise when he drops the guy off the cliff and then tells Rae Dawn Chong's character when she asks where he was... :"I let him go."
Also from Commando:
"I like you, Sully. I'll kill you last."

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:

Exactly! That movie was the Pinacle of the "Bad one Liner" genre of Arnie Movies! *grin*

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Also from Commando:
"I like you, Sully. I'll kill you last."

And of course the climax of that line:

Matrix: "Sully remember when I said I'd kill you last?"
Sully : "Yea, YEA.. you said that! I remember!"
Matrix: "I lied..."
Sully ; "Aarrrggghhhhhhh!" <plumets to his death>

..later..

Sidekick: "Where is Sully?"
Matrix : "I let him go..."

They must have been groaning when they wrote that dialog! *grin*

Rob

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:

Arnie's one-liners may be corny, but some of them were FUNNY. How about this one from "The Running Man":

Ben Richards: [after strangling Sub-Zero with barbed wire)] What a pain in the neck.

Or...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000744/Amber: [after Richards cut Buzzsaw in half with a chain saw] What happened to Buzzsaw?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000216/Ben Richards: He had to split.

Not a very good movie, but it was filled with some of Arnie's funniest lines.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Arnie's one-liners may be corny, but some of them were FUNNY. How about this one from "The Running Man":

Ben Richards: [after strangling Sub-Zero with barbed wire)] What a pain in the neck.

Or...

Amber: [after Richards cut Buzzsaw in half with a chain saw] What happened to Buzzsaw?
Ben Richards: He had to split.

Not a very good movie, but it was filled with some of Arnie's funniest lines.

That movie was awesome - i mean when he is getting dynamos attention saying "hey lightbulb, hey christmas tree!!" well thats just a quality bad line right there.

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ohh I had almost forgot about The Running Man... so many Arnie lines.. so little time.. *grin*

Rob

Latest Discussions