I got on the internet...

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xue beat me to it... but, yeah, posts are supposed to be primarily in fairly standard & tolerably grammatically correct English. Not going to play grammar police, there's room for non-native speakers to jumble things... but it's kind of nice if everyone can share in the joke...

O, si quieren, yo puede escrite en espanol... pero, no creo que mucho de los miembres le gustan quando no puede entiender...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue beat me to it... but, yeah, posts are supposed to be primarily in fairly standard & tolerably grammatically correct English. Not going to play grammar police, there's room for non-native speakers to jumble things... but it's kind of nice if everyone can share in the joke...

O, si quieren, yo puede escrite en espanol... pero, no creo que mucho de los miembres le gustan quando no puede entiender...

I took German in college and then I tried to learn Spanish in college but had this weird issue with it. I could only understand it if I translated it from Spanish to German to English. And to answer a question in Spanish I had to go from English to German to Spanish. Talked to the teacher about it and he said he had heard of that before, but had no clue as to how to get the German out of the way.... so ended my Spanish language class.

Latest Discussions